Finally!!! A U2 board!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonolove!

Babyface
I've been searching for a board like this for months! I finally found you guys!

A little about myself. I'm 20 and from Minnesota. I first was introduced to U2 during the All That You Can't Leave Behind period. I fell in love with that album, so I continued to buy other albums.

It turns out U2 had about 20 other songs that I've liked for years, I just didn't know the songs were by them.

Tomorrow I'm getting a tattoo that has the suitcase with the heart from the Elevation Tour. So yeah, not only do I love their music, I love them as people.

Yay! I'm still excited I found such a great board!

~Liz

I'm 20 from Michigan. :wave:

Welcome! Some other folks have a tattoo like that as well!!!

Where ya gettin' it?

Or do we not want to know??? :silent: :laugh:

Hello! Welcome to our happy home!

I have the Elevation suitcase on my lower back.. :yes:

suitcasetattoo.jpg

You've come to the right place! Best U2 forum out there :wink:

Wow! Thanks for responding you guys! I'll probably be here a lot...I've gone U2 crazy:p I'm happy I found a board where there isn't fighting. (some other boards I visit constantly argue about stupid stuff)

That tattoo looks really cool! I'm getting the suitcase with the 4 other symbols surrounding it on my upper back right between my shoulder blades. I'll post a picture tomorrow night. Eee! I'm excited:hyper:

~Liz

bonolove! said:
Wow! Thanks for responding you guys! I'll probably be here a lot...I've gone U2 crazy:p

...and it begins heh heh heh. :wave: Hi Liz! I was also a former member of aproximently six U2 related forum boards and UBBs (yet no one seems to remember me *hmph*). I totally agree that those other places are filled with nothing but bickering and fighting. we're all pretty cool around here though. :wink: I hope ya do stick around and show us that new tat of yours. Girls always get the kewl tats... if I was to get one fo those I'd have people stare at me funny heh heh heh.

Welcome Liz. :wave:

(And great decision to register to Interference still 2002! :laugh: )

Wow! You guys are so awesome!

For those wanting to see a picture of my tattoo....I did the forbidden thing, I looked through the catalog at the tattoo parlor and decided to get a big butterfly instead. I WILL get the suitcase when I get more money though. I have to have U2 on my somewhere at all times!!!!:sexywink:

~Liz

ty8(*goia

WHAT?

C'mon now!

GO BACK THERE AND TURN THAT BUTTERFLY INTO A LEMON OR SOMETHING.

Just kidding....
Well, at least post some pics of that one!

^^:laugh: That'd be funny! A big fat lemon on my back!

I WILL get the suitcase though! It's a must!!! I'll get a picture posted of my tattoo soon.

~Liz

I still have to take a picture of my new tattoo.....and I still have to get the suitcase tattoo. I need more money:(

~Liz

Back
Top Bottom