Eric Briggs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dubstar

Babyface
"...so we found this guy called Eric Briggs. He wore a leather jacket, he was dark, kind of good-looking, and easy to hang with. We actually went out and talked to this fellow about being the drummer in U2. The question was: is Larry serious or is he not? This guy Eric is serious. We are serious....Larry is too serious! But not necessarily about wanting to be in the band. I think there was an element of bluff involved - any more guff out of you and we're bringing this guy in."
Bono

"So we did have another drummer, and he did a good job of filling in. But ultimately, I suppose, he wasn't a Beatle."
Adam Clayton

Hi everyone it's me!

Eric

Hi there! And welcome to the forum!! :wave: My Dads name just happens to be Eric Biggs, one letter difference I know, but when when we live in England it was common occurance for our surname being mis-spelt as Briggs! :wink:

"...so we found this guy called Eric Briggs. He wore a leather jacket, he was dark, kind of good-looking, and easy to hang with. We actually went out and talked to this fellow about being the drummer in U2. The question was: is Larry serious or is he not? This guy Eric is serious. We are serious....Larry is too serious! But not necessarily about wanting to be in the band. I think there was an element of bluff involved - any more guff out of you and we're bringing this guy in."
Bono

"So we did have another drummer, and he did a good job of filling in. But ultimately, I suppose, he wasn't a Beatle."
Adam Clayton

Hi everyone it's me!

Eric

so - any comments on the current circumstances?

Back
Top Bottom