endangered spicies; chicago U2 fan!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

antietam

The Fly
[ Long time U2 fan, first time forum subscriber. I should have come here years ago! anyone going to see Elevation on saturday? so am I supposed to introduce my self here? Well I may be a honkie but I'm hung like a donkey!?? So I got an e-mail from, I think Sici? and I had no idea what she said? I have a firmer grasp on quantum mechanics than this computer jargon. If any one is bored maybe they could e-mail me a vocab. list. If not I guess I'll learn eventually. has anyone noticed that the radio stations have been playing alot more U2 songs lately, maybe they know something we don't? I heard that there is only one time U2 played 'Lady With The Spinning Head' I'll trade a used Popmart condom for it, just joking. Are we allowed to trade on this site? God its cold in chicago, the only thing that could warm me up is a new U2 song, you hear that Bono? so I'll see anyone who see's this later, if you don't see this, I guess I'll see you before?

:wink: Welcome long-time chicago u2 fan!! I am a long time fan, since 1981, and I think the answer to one of ur qq's is, there is a forum here for trading/ collecting u2 stuff-so Explore! Live it up, baby!;) an enjoy! U2 rocks! u2 Rocks! rock on....with the Best!

Hi and welcome! :wave:

Trading is allowed on this site...you might want to check out the All I Want Is U2 forum. :)

Back
Top Bottom