ello'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

frost_orchid

Babyface
Hi, my name is Nicole.. I'm 28, from Pueblo and I'm a newbie to the site. Just thought I'd post here and introduce myself. I've been a fan of U2 for 21 years now. The love affair started after hearing New Year's Day on the radio... and they've had my heart ever since!! The band gives me something to hope for and has always been there to pick me up in my darker times. They've been a source of comfort, and inspiration.. Giving me a reason to push forward and to have faith in something more. For which I am eternally grateful. I've never been let down.. I love every album.. every song. I can't imagine a world without Bono, The Edge, Larry and Adam. They are truly gifts.. and God has blessed us all for letting us share this lifetime to see and hear them. :) Anyway.. I look forward to being a part of this site and getting to know some of you, if not all soon.

x
Nicole

Hi frost_orchid/Nicole and welcome

21 years being a fan... that's great!!

Hi Lady luck, Bonochick, Bonosloveslave, Celia, Joerags, Susanp6, Karmic_postmark and Tiny dancer.. It's nice to meet you all..

Thank you so much for the lovely welcome.. :) Really know how to make a girl feel welcome. ;)

First day looking at all the posts, I am completely over whelmed. And all the picture threads.. lol.. I have to say it. OMG I am in heaven! I've never seen so many pics in my life of the band.. or Bono. Way more then I've seen on fan web sites.. I am totally impressed with this site.. and it's members are so nice. I'm really glad to be here.. again.. thanks for the welcome!

x
Nicole

Back
Top Bottom