Drowning Man

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tyrrellspass

Babyface
Hi,

Im from Dublin Ireland, just new to the forum.

I need some help and guidance, I was at the Honolulu show with my two daughters aged 6 and 8, we were beside the small circular stage used by Edge.

I am desperately trying to find other fans who were there in that area who might have taken a photo of edge etc and where my two daughters might be in the background.

It would be fantastic to get a picture like that.

hope someone can help me

thanks

mollison@eircom.net

Hello - I can't help with what you are looking for, but I just wanted to say Hi - I have family that live in Dublin, My Mom was born and raised there - I hope to be visiting later this year!

Welcome to Interference.com

deirdre

I can check my photos but I was on the outer part of the stage on Adam's side where the celeb's were hanging out! I've got audio of the show too. AND I will be visiting Ireland including Dublin in the fall. I hope you find someone with copies of pics for you. And welcome to Interference!

Honolulu Pictures

Carek 1230,

thanks a lot, would appreciate that,

ps, who were the celebs, what were they like, assume they were up their own arse

Celebs included Jeremy Piven, Kid Rock, Alyssa Milano, Gabriela Reece & her surfer husband, a gaggle of fashion models, a handful of NFL football players and a couple NBA basketball players, John Mayer, Kings of Leon just to name a few. Kid Rock was incredibly nice, I was really surprised.

Back
Top Bottom