Don't believe the hype!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rymyx

The Fly
Just wanted to say that this community rocks.

I had read some bad shit about interference when I was surfing thru zootopia at u2.com, people were saying that it is stuck up and such. The only vibe I've gotten from this forum is cool, respecting and solid sense of humor.

I've noticed some animosity between Interference and Zootopia. I have nothing against The Zoo a whole though...a community should never be judged just by the comments and actions of a few members!

Welcome, rymyx! I think you'll like Interference. :wave:

Hi. :wave:

Don't want to judge Zootopia, but as a real forum Interference simply is the better board cos of all the extras like the profile option or so many smiles (more than the Zoo has in any case :tongue: ). However, who cares? :lol:

Hi and Welcome! :wave:

I don't know much about Zootopia, and must say that I don't get why there needs to be such name calling, gossip and harsh words. It's pretty hard to judge a city by the people you meet standing in line for a taxi cab - so thus, I would never judge Zootopia based on the actions of a childish few. It's a shame they are judging our community based on a few bad apples or comments taken out of context.

Anyway.. hope to see you around! :)

Welcome! :wave:

I don't get the rivalry between the two mbs. C'mon, we're all U2 fans. I'm a member of both boards, but I :heart: Interference. I can't even remember the last time I posted at Zootopia.

Back
Top Bottom