Displaced Zootopian :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LCK

Acrobat
I used to moderate the Albums and Video/DVD folders in the former Zootopia. I've been looking around your site and decided I wanted to join, I'll mainly be in the poetry and music folders, but am always interested in hot pics of our fave band. I see a few familiar faces here- hi to dream chaser and minx. I met a few Interference fans in person in 2002 but I don't know what your nics are in here.

I've been a U2 fan since the beginning- I heard Boy as a new release, lol. I'm a big fan of their b-sides and I also collect /trade live bootlegs.

Thanks to Elvis for making me feel welcome

I'm not a huge poster, but I've been here for as long as the I joined the Zoo. I read the news daily and sometimes read "Free Your Mind" and "Everything you Know is Wrong".

Oh my! I'll be sure to check out PLEBA soon, but not til I've finished staring at Falling Star's moving piccies! Which one is the drool bib emoticon? yummy.

Hi LCK

Nice to see you here, yeah, inteference people are way nice, and they have above and beyond to make all the displaced zootopians feel welcome. And for that I thank you.

Hey i need to ask you some questions. Could you please e-mail me.

Thank you hun

Bajagirl
me2003espinosa@hotmail.com

Glad you could join us:wave: I'm a refugee too. A bit slow at learning new stuff so I'm still a bit lost here.

100% bOB said:
I miss the old Zootopia.:sad:

I do too but all the interference people have been very cool about us running in here for cover and dammit I like it here. I am annoyed about all the folders that were lost but I guess that is just the way it goes sometimes.

Hello LCK. Remember me? :sexywink:

I'm sorry that your drive to save Zootopia failed, but I hope that you enjoy your new home here. :wave:

Take care...

Melon

TiaraGurl said:
I do too but all the interference people have been very cool about us running in here for cover and dammit I like it here. I am annoyed about all the folders that were lost but I guess that is just the way it goes sometimes.

Me likes TiaraGurl :kiss:

Hi melon :) My drive to save the old Zoo was misguided. I'd rather not go into the politics involved, and I am sorry for the sake of the Zootopians involved who miss the site, but I actually resigned as moderator and left the old Zootopia before it closed.

Its nice to see so many friendly faces in here. If anyone wants to say hi, I'll be in the poetry or music folders mostly. Cheers.

Hello! I am a zootopian refugee in cyberspace, happy to find this place to camp - actually it looks like it could be our new home?!!
Nice to find a neighbour here LCK. On sunday i was lucy to go to the UK premiere of U2gohome, I met 'rina and macphisto.
have youseen scarlet or DC here- i havent worked out how to operate in here yet, but very happy to find you!

:) Hi! Chevette! I just replied to you in your own discussion before wandering back in here. I haven't seen DC in here yet, but I'm still new here myself and have only been in a few of the folders so far...I didn't know Scarlet was here- if you see her tell her I said hi and to have a look for me.

So cool that you went to the premiere and met up with a few others. :))))))

Last edited:
Hi LCK I remember you from the Zoo as well. I'm finding this place very easy to get around, and I actually like the fact that it has so many rules. That way I'm sure Interference avoids all the problems the Zoo had- boy it could get really, really nasty in there, espec. in H&M folder, and I'd heard of other places with trouble as well. I actually left the Zoo for a bit, but some legendary Edger emailed me, really wanting me to come back. Well, now the new Zoo is like no Zoo at all, and I'm really happy that I discovered Interference. The people have given me such a warm welcome! Well the Zoo is finished, and life goes on in Interference!

:hug: hi puppy xoxoxoox Give me something new to write about ;-) its so nice to see you here. Everyone loves a puppy...ummm, even us cat people.

Hi Everyone!!!

I'm so glad to see all these Zootopians coming in, and I agree, I really do like all the rules. The Zoo was so rude! Especially the H&M folder.:wave:

BTW, I'm from the Zoo, too, so you don't think I'm overstepping my bounds to give such a strong opinion.

Back
Top Bottom