Displaced Zootopian :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sick puppy said:
LCK....the woman with international incident written all over her!!:wink: :wave:

I knew I should always take yertle's advice regarding the persons behind nicknames (if not explicitly stated otherwise an Interferencer is female :)). For a moment I thought LCK was a man :huh: :reject: Sorry, but LCK was a bit 'male-sounding' to me. :help:

Welcome!

:wave:

Marty

Hi Popmartjin- I am most definitely female. All you had to do was peek under my initials to find out. :wink:

hmmm... I can't see my own piccie. Don't know if I posted it correctly...ah well, I'll remain a mystery then. :)

Attachments

• lck-006x.jpg
    lck-006x.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Hi Paddy :) I just posted to you in the Musical Journey folder ( I think that's the one) about the early demos.

And yes, I'm being my friendly old self. I speak my mind but I don't go looking for trouble just for the sake of provoking something. I still visited our former site every now and then to see old friends. Last night though I decided I'd had enough when someone posted a horrid 'joke' about cat mutilation. The day I see that kind of sh*t and don't speak out about it is the day I stop respecting myself.

Anyway, cheers, hope you have fun on this site, the emoticons really grow on me, and there seems to be lots of diversity. I'll see you around the music folders more than likely. (((((hugs))))))

Thanks very much for replying. Good to see you were taking a stand in the Zoo against stuff like that. That kind of posting is Not on! Glad we could keep in touch :). Look forward to chatting once again! :wave:

((((((((((((((((((Spinner)))))))))))))))))))))) what a nice surprise to see you in here- now give me a great big hug before all the other girls know you're here, I hate waiting in line :wink:

ps. check out the Everything You Know Is Wrong Folder, its one of my faves here. xoxoxoxoxooxox

Hi Jesseu2. sorry for not answering earlier, I lost track of the thread/ disc (still haven't gotten it straight yet). No, I wasn't at the meet-up. I met a few ppl from this site ages ago but I don't go to very many meet-ups. :)

Hello to you. I too am a displaced zootopian (ok I never said much but don't hold that against me). I like it here, I'm finding my way around and everyone is really nice.

Back
Top Bottom