Dia duit!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UnforgettableMe

The Fly
dia duit = hello btw, (in Irish)

ok, so...hmmm....

well, I'm Irish as you may have guessed - born and raised in Dublin, still living there at present!! MAJOR U2 fan here, love em to bits!! Have all their albums and dvds (big deal, you say?) bit I don't have ANY full live concerts or bootlegs or anything (pity, eh?) which I'm really annoyed at!¬! Can't seem to get my hands on any of their stuff!! lol

but I do have a good few 'Queen' bootlegs so if anyone wants to trade, gimme a shout!!

I hope all that stuff is allowed on these boards...if not I better run! heh heh..

well, can't wait to get to know you all, am a newbie to these message boards of course, but not to U2!!

rock on!!

Linda

ps first night in dublin is on today and my big bro is going to their concert tomorrow!! :)

The irish are begining to take over soon, there will be hunreads of us, well anyway welcome, and a Dia duit to you to, Conas ata tu?

Ta me go maith, okay truth i can barely speak a word of irish, i think i failed in the Junoir cert, well you live you learn don't do honours irish when you can't speak a word.

Back
Top Bottom