Dia dhuit!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Favourite DVD Release?

• Elevation 2001: Live from Boston

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Classic Albums: The Joshua Tree

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Rattle and Hum

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

endless_blue

Babyface
How's everyone doing tonite? *loud crowd cheering*
My name's Samantha, you can call me Evil Sam :macdevil: , Lemon or just plain SOS will do. I obviously love U2 (especially that guy in the message icon). I sing first, play guitar later... Only cos it's more fun to play guitar at night anyway ;)
I love to run (XC!) and I'm a nerd. Yup, I go to a magnet school for science and math in NC, although I'm from NJ and I was born in Ireland.
I hate physics. It's the worst bloody subject in the whole world. (Sorry to those fecked up people who actually like it :cool: )
That's enough about me. Introducing yourself into a forum is always a good way to become conceited.
OH.....I almost forgot...

HI FELLOW ZOOTOPS!

I eat zootops for breakfast.. with extra salt

Hi Sam~ !

What does Dia dhuit! mean? :confused: :scratch:

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Hiya Sam! You know, I took Physics and I'd have to say, that was the worst year of my life. THere were some parts that I liked but god... I thought they outlawed Capital/Corporal Punishment of any sort. Oh well. I wanna play the guitar too! :happy:

hi evil sam! welcome to the forums! :wave:

groovy about starting a poll. i picked rattle and hum because of the obligatory memphis scenes. :D

btw sicy, i know dia dhuit is gaelic for something...i think it's good day, hello, or some other kinda salutation. :huh:

Dia dhuit is Hello in Irish gaelic

Hello and Welcome Sam

*rolls out the Royal Interland Welcome Mat

Yes...Dia dhuit his hello in Gaeilge (Irish) but I think if you translated it literally it means something to the effect of "God with you"....
An bhfuil Gaelige agat, Cowgirl? (I don't think that's proper grammar...) Ta me ag foghlaim.

centrifugal force friction & more

:wave:
hi and welcome!!

I chose Boston DVD because I was there, and I'm on it!! :D:happy::love:

have fun here, we're all U2 nuts :shifty:

Hi, Sam! :wave:

I don't have a DVD player...so I wouldn't know....................:scream:

I watched part of the Boston DVD at my sweetie's though. :)

Back
Top Bottom