Como esta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ms. M

The Fly
Hi I'm Marilyn :wave: and have been a long time fan of U2 since the release of October.

I was lucky enough to see them at the 83 US Festival and watched in amazement as Bono climbed up the scaffolding with that White Flag....still one of my favourite gig memories. The only other times I've seen them live was when they played on the roof top in LA for the Streets Have No Name video shoot and then again on their ZooTV tour (LA Sports Arena).

Absolutely loving the HTDAAB:yes:

Mr. BAW said:
Welcome to the forum...did you live in LA at the time of the '83 show???

Nice to have you along.

Mr. BAW

Actually I was living in San Bernardino at the time - they were in partically in my backyard! Devore - St Helen's park was about 5 miles away! I moved to LA in 87.

Thanks!

Hi Marilyn, been into the band from the start&really loved ZooTV,
it was the best! :wave:

Hi Marilyn :wave:
I was in elementary school when my sister tried to get me out of class to go downtown with her and her friends to see them film Where the streets have no name video. But the nuns wouldn't let her take me out of school. :( I cried for days and was :mad:
at my sister too! :laugh:

Ms. M said:

Actually I was living in San Bernardino at the time - they were in partically in my backyard! Devore - St Helen's park was about 5 miles away! I moved to LA in 87.

Thanks!

We've got a pretty good fan base working here in OC, LA and Inland Empire...you'll have to come back and visit.! :up:

Back
Top Bottom