Comin Out of Hiding!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2mad25

The Fly
Hola Buon giorno Hiya!!

Long time lurker on these boards (going back to 1996 when the first rumblings of POP and Discotheque were hitting the Net) - boy, have I dated myself or what! Decided to throw myself into the mix - yeehaw! :yes:

Love this site for the daily news, helpfulness of Interference community and excellent threads (current events, etc.). I hope to get involved in these more but since I travel quite a bit for my work and am very occupied presently, it'll be hit or miss. But I'd love to gain some new friends here who share my passion for Bono and the lads!

A little about me: 32, male, born and raised in NYC (Bronx - got a problem with that? ;) ), 100% Italian and proud of it!

C ya around!:wave:

P.S. I like smilies so don't ban me if I overdo it...LOL

Tilli, I love your avatar - Lisa rocks! I can relate to her because we are both misunderstood geniouses LOL j/k
Thanks for the hearty welcome, guys!:dancing:

Welcome to the forum! :wave: I have an older brother who lives on Long Island, ina town called Baldwin. Been to your fair city many many times. I'm half Italian and my last name means fish in Italian. :wink:

To-Ho said:
Hello u2mad25 nice to hear from you.The bronx is in the house.:cool: :dance:

Boogiedown representin'!!! Nice to hear from someone in my own backyard! I'm in the pelham area - how long have you been a fan?

Back
Top Bottom