Ciao a tutti!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Buachaill_Deas

Babyface
Hi all,

Dublin guy here but living in Milano Italy. I have been frequenting these forums for well over a year now but decided to take plunge and sign up.

Ciao,

Buachaill

Hi Dubliner in Milan!
Welcome!

I am from Milan, me too -- will you be to the one or both shows next week?

What are you doing in Milan?

Cheers

Lady Luck

Ciao, tiny dancer, lady luck & hay! Thanks for your warm welcomes it really is friendly on these boards :) Ciao Lady Luck, I'm teaching English in your beautiful city. I'm going to the Wednesday show at San Siro. Im really looking forward to it as it's my first time seeing U2 out of Dublin. What about yourself, you taking in the two shows?

Cheers,

Buachaill

Buachaill_Deas said:
Ciao, tiny dancer, lady luck & hay! Thanks for your warm welcomes it really is friendly on these boards :) Ciao Lady Luck, I'm teaching English in your beautiful city. I'm going to the Wednesday show at San Siro. Im really looking forward to it as it's my first time seeing U2 out of Dublin. What about yourself, you taking in the two shows?

Cheers,

Buachaill

No, I'll be only to the one on thursday!
And it'll be my first one, too!!

What is the meaning of your nick?

I'm happy you love my city!

Slainte
Lady Luck

Ciao Lady Luck,

Sorry for the late reply I had a good friend over from Dublin for the gig. What can I say it was excellent, Bono's rendition of Pavarotti's section during 'Miss Sarajevo' was very special. What did you think yourself or are you still grinning? :) By the way 'buachaill deas' means 'nice boy' in Irish dont know if its a completely apt nick though :)

:angel: Slainte :macdevil:

Back
Top Bottom