Chi-Town Checkin' In

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dublin

The Fly
What a great site! I've already purchased three sets of Bono shades from the "Still Haven't Found" Blog. Great people with tons of knowledge and the willingness to share.

Chicago boy, White Sox, Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks and U2 every time they come to town. I was fortunate enough to meet them in 2009 when they came through promoting NLOTH. I'm going to the shows this July if anyone wants to meet up pre-show at Kitty O'Shea's for some pints.

Just finished an incredible book called "U2 at the End of the World" by Bill Flanagan. I highly recommend it. It chronicles the making of Achtung Baby and Zooropa, after reading it you'll enjoy these albums even more (if that is possible). "Killing Bono" is a great read too, they are making it into a movie, you can see the trailer on YouTube: YouTube - The Official Killing Bono Trailer

Looking forward to Summer, new U2 tunes, and making more friends on this wonderful site.

Hello, hello! -Dublin :heart:

Welcome! :wave:. Fellow Chicagoan here :). Except my family and I are Cubs fans (even though we live in a south suburb) :wink:. I loved "U2 at the End of the World" too; it's been on my re-read list for some time now.

Welcome! :wave:. Fellow Chicagoan here :). Except my family and I are Cubs fans (even though we live in a south suburb) :wink:. I loved "U2 at the End of the World" too; it's been on my re-read list for some time now.

Thank you for the kind welcome U2Shamrock! Only 126 more days until the show :)

Back
Top Bottom