"Cap'n there's a Peanut on the horizon!..."

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Squishy Peanut

Acrobat
Helloooo there everyone!

I've been lurking round here for a month or so, and I figured it was about time I joined!

Erm...about me...hmm... well my name's Katie (Kt) and I'm 16 and from Surrey, England and I've love U2 for about as long as I can remember...but I've not seen 'em live yet :( I'm hoping they'll tour soon so I can change that!

So yus, hello people, I'm sure I'll have great fun here! :wave:

Hey thre KT! Saw your very lovely picture in the other thread :wink: btw it took me about 20 years before I finally saw U2 live. It sucked having to miss tour after tour because this or that reason. But I tell ya, when I finally saw them... it totally kick arse LOL
:wave:
welcome.png
:wave:

Thanky, I was gonna say that I also like your name. Squishy Peanut... conjures up all sorts of imageries :lol:

Cleasai said:
Thanky, I was gonna say that I also like your name. Squishy Peanut... conjures up all sorts of imageries :lol:

I hope you're thinking of peanut butter...:tongue:
Actually Squishy Peanut is just two of my nicknames put together. I got Squishy cos me and a friend managed to come up with this insane superhero thing - Joshymon and Squishy...to be honest I'm nto sure how it stuck! LOL! Peanut is cos I used to get called 'The Wise Little Peanut' and then people just shortened it to Peanut! So there you go! :eeklaugh: :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom