Canadian U2 fan!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dubh

The Fly
Hi all! :wave:I'm 18, long time U2 fan. I love the Edge, everything about him. He's just so damn cool. Ive been playing guitar for about 5 years now, and I've made it my goal to accomplish every U2 song on guitar, and I've done just that! You can find me in Three Chords and the Truth. I'm seeing U2 for the first time in East Lansing, Michigan on June 26th!

Hi there! Welcome! :wave:

Always good to see another fan around my age! :lol:

Can you really play every U2 song on guitar? That's awesome!

Hey all! Glad to see some Canadian U2 fans! I'm from Sault Ste Marie Ontario, and yes for the most part I can play most of U2's songs! My favourite to play is UV:D

Hey all! Glad to see some Canadian U2 fans! I'm from Sault Ste Marie Ontario, and yes for the most part I can play most of U2's songs! My favourite to play is UV:D

I'm from Thunder Bay! :wink:

:wave:Welcome, fellow North American fan! Enjoy your first U2 show. It'll blow your mind along with being one of the more memorable experiences of your life! :love:

hey all - thanks for the warm welcome! what do you guys like most about this forum? i love the three chords and the truth, helps out with a lot of guitar work!

How it's really blue!

But nah it's all about the setlist parties, refreshing the page at odd hours ..it soothes the soul! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom