Brand new to both computers and Interference!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

katiebu21

Refugee
Looking for a sound that's gonna drown out the wor
Hanging out in fabulous Niagara Falls, NY! It's cold, snowy, and really boring this time of year.
I am new to Interference cuz this is my first computer. It has taken me awhile to step into the information age but that's ok, I'm here now!
I have been a U2 fan since I was 12. My mom broke down and bought me Achtung, but then she had to ruin it by refusing to take me to see ZOO TV! :( I have lived passed the experience but it would have been fantastic. :)
I have seen five shows this year and loved every one. The last was in Buffalo on 12/9. I have been lucky enough to be close at every show. Even still, my friends and I got a little choked up in Buffalo while we watched our band rock HSBC arena with their known passion and fervor. It feels like the end of an era at the close of each tour, but the good part is that they always come back!

What better time when it is snowy and wintry cold outdoors to be indoors where it is safe warm and dry and you can surf the threads and have fun in the threads of Interference! Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay. Yes, U2 ROCKS!!

Hello again! I was in Portland! It was an absolutely AMAZING night! Very sad when Bono began singing Goodbye Goodbye instead of Vertigo's so well known Hello Hello, and there were tears and laughter and much singing.....Bono sprayed champaign on the elipse folks, and he and Edge chased each other around the stage during UTEOTW which was funny. The light show on the stage was spectacular, different from other shows so I wonder if they were experimenting with new stuff for the next leg....and the THANK YOU sign plan worked beautifully when Bono was actually speechless! It was a beautiful night. Lots of pics, audio and video stuff is showing up in the Crack as well as all over the internet....stay tuned for more!

Cheers everyone.....and we All Shine On....like the moon and the stars and the sun! :wink:

Hi guys, just wanted to say thanks again for all the responses and thanks especially to Carek1230 for the review of Portland. I've seen several pics posted and they are unbelievable! Glad the show was so amazing and am looking forward to the third leg. I WILL GET TO A SHOW...somehow haha!

Glad you liked the review. It was an incredible, absolutely unforgettable show. I feel in a way I am still there...so many pics and videos to help hold onto the memories.

Merry Christmas!

We were in your neck of the woods in 2005..Happy 2006!

Mr. BAW and Bono's American Wife

3459497%3A5%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E73%3A%3E%3A97%3EWSNRCG%3D3233438345%3B4%3Cnu0mrj

Mr. BAW said:
We were in your neck of the woods in 2005..Happy 2006!

Mr. BAW and Bono's American Wife

3459497%3A5%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E73%3A%3E%3A97%3EWSNRCG%3D3233438345%3B4%3Cnu0mrj

Very cool! The falls itself is beautiful. I see that u took that from the canadian side, which is much prettier than the american side, not to mention there's so much more to do. I dunno if u bothered coming to the american side, but u didn't miss much if u didn't! :)

Hello from just up the road from where you are (Toronto).

Oddly enough I've never actually seen Niagara Falls. Well i did when I was 2 but I can't remember it for some reason.

Also welcome to the world of computers. :up:

Hello and welcome too! We're both new here, hasn't everyone just been so nice & welcoming? I love it here! I was at Portland too. YES YES to everything Carek1239 said!!! The Goodbye Goodbye was touching, it was my 1st U2 concert ever tho so I was in absolute heaven on earth. I hope to see you round here, happy new year!! :)

bonocomet said:
Hello and welcome too! We're both new here, hasn't everyone just been so nice & welcoming? I love it here! I was at Portland too. YES YES to everything Carek1239 said!!! The Goodbye Goodbye was touching, it was my 1st U2 concert ever tho so I was in absolute heaven on earth. I hope to see you round here, happy new year!! :)

Yes everyone has been great!! Happy New Year to u as well!! :wave:

katiebu21 said:

Thanks! The falls is worth the trip to see so if u get the chance definitely do it! :)
We're friends with the band Elevation Canada and we attend the InTOthe heart fest in T.O. each year..we'll be back...we were visiting last May and we went to the Falls...

Regards from Orange County, CA...

BAW's

Mr. BAW said:
We're friends with the band Elevation Canada and we attend the InTOthe heart fest in T.O. each year..we'll be back...we were visiting last May and we went to the Falls...

Regards from Orange County, CA...

BAW's

I have never attended, actually I never really knew about it! I would like to go to something like that.

Back
Top Bottom