Bonjour mes amis!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lace_or_Chains

Babyface
Salut. I'm Lori. I'm one of the newer U2 fans... by that I mean, haven't been a fan since the 80's. I wasn't alive in the 80's... I'm only 13. But yeah... I really like U2. They're spiffy. I've been a fan since... 2000, maybe. Anyway, I saw their Sunday Bloody, Sunday music video and loved them... I have their best between the 80s and 90s, War, 7, Joshua Tree, and of course, How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb.

Anyway, I know enough to hold my own on these boards... probably more than enough. So, I guess I'm just one more obsessive fan to add to the community!

Oh, by the way, Bono is my security blanket. He's too old for me, so he is simply that. *clings to Bono* He makes a good security blanket, though. Maybe he's a bit of a role model too... I sing. I'm in a auditioned show choir, so I'm not just a wunnabe. Plus I like doing volunteer work, which as soon as possible will grow into humanitarian work for sure - see any resemblance yet?

hey

Then, you sound like the perfect candidate for a Bono-replacement (but everyone knows he can't quit, not now);)

Howdy!

Back
Top Bottom