Big Hello from another Canadian!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KristenCaNaDiAn

Blue Crack Addict
In Larry Land...Mr. Mullen has dragged me over to
Hey Guys,

I'm really excited to join this community:D
Obviously I'm a huge U2 fan and wanna connect with other fans from all over.
I'm from a smaller town in Northwestern Ontario, Canada and I'm currently studying political science at the university here.

I've been browsing this forum for a while and you guys seem like a fun bunch of people and U2 fans :cute: Just my kind of ppl lol

Looking forward to chatting with ya:wave:

-Kristen

Hi Kristen :wave:

I'm new too. I saw U2 in Vancouver on April 13, 2001 (Friday the 13th, Good Friday, my birthday). Beautiful day and night.

Nice to meet u all...
KJ, that must have been awesome! I've never got to see them live, but I'm definitely gonna see them on this upcoming tour!

You must!

My life revolves around U2 shows, at least during the years they are touring. It's a spiritual experience. An extemely fun spiritual experience.

It's a very scenic place to live, that's for sure. I've been to Ontario before! I have an aunt who lives in Toronto.

Yeah my mom visited BC about a year ago and she said the scenery was beautiful....
Yeah the side of Ontario I live on is the opposite to Toronto. I live on the Northwestern side, closest to Manitoba. There is bascially nothing over here, my town is the largest city on this side and there is only 110,000 people.

Back
Top Bottom