Better late than never!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EdgeFan613

The Fly
Hello everyone! I'm here to apologize and to explain myself. I have for the most part always had a knowledge of who U2 was. I was even a fan of some of their songs. About 5 months ago I saw something on tv about them that interested me further and now I am in Love with the group. I was very excited to find a place where I can come and talk with other fans. Hopefully, I can be forgiven for my very late discovery of my love for U2.

Welcome Edgefan613:wave: I hope you'll have a good time here!
Can you tell us something else about you? If you want, of course:D

Sure thing! I'm 24 and live in Michigan. I love all sports and support the Michigan teams. Like I said in the first post I got into U2 far too late but I'm excited to catch up to everyone else's level. I'm not sure what else to say but if you have a question ask it and I'll answer. :applaud:

Hello everyone! I'm here to apologize and to explain myself. I have for the most part always had a knowledge of who U2 was. I was even a fan of some of their songs. About 5 months ago I saw something on tv about them that interested me further and now I am in Love with the group. I was very excited to find a place where I can come and talk with other fans. Hopefully, I can be forgiven for my very late discovery of my love for U2.

Hi Edgefan!:wave: WELCOME, also i wanted to ask if I may what was it that you saw that got you more intrested in U2? just curious ;)

C.U on the boards!

Hi Edgefan!:wave: WELCOME, also i wanted to ask if I may what was it that you saw that got you more intrested in U2? just curious ;)

C.U on the boards!

It was some hour special on VH1 classics about The Joshua Tree. It was called Classic Albums or something like that. I also caught the very end of Rattle and Hum before that came on. :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom