Be Gentle....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spanisheyes217

Babyface
Hi, everyone out there. I just joined U2 feedback, oh, an hour ago or so. I'm a relatively new fan (since 2000). It was All That You Can't Leave Behind that turned me into a fan. I had to dig up the couple of CDs of theirs that I had and really listen to them. Now, I'm hooked. Not to sound cheesy, but I went through major changes last April and I was at a point where it was so easy to let myself feel sad and alone and afraid, so easy to feel sorry for myself. But, I listened, really listened, to Stuck In A Moment and realized that I had to grow up and do this. My tears really were going no where and I was behaving like a fool. Anyway, that was a defining moment for me and I don't think I'll ever feel as strongly for a band as I feel for U2. I just thought I would share what made me into a real fan with everybody. I'm looking forward to meeting and chatting with other fans. It should be a great experience. Bye, now!:wave:

Hi,

I know what you mean about 'all that you can't leave behind' --I think it's very helpful for people who get blue. I'm constantly putting up with negative moods etc. (esp. in the long, cold winter, here, in Minnesota) and have found some of U2's music helpful. Music is great, along with being brutally honest and opening up to people who help me get out of myself. Trying to reach out and give. Even if it kills me. The only thing I can't work with is isolation. Tonight I called some people and it really helped. There are alot of subconscious lies related to depression. I noticed one of them this morning. this is getting too long and personal. I always do that, but, whatever.

welcome!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom