as new as they get

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AgentScully

Babyface
Well I'm as new as they come. I registered yesterday and my account was just activated. I've been a U2 fan for about a year and a half and I'm still getting caught up! I've been on forums before, but they've been hosted by Delphi and are set up quite differently. I could use some basic pointers on how I know if someone responded to my post or what. Do I get emailed? Anyway, not a big deal. I'm sure I'll figure it out. Just wanted to say hi. Hope I don't get laughed at for my lack of U2 knowledge, but pretty soon I'll know as much as y'all. And I love the little U2 faces! I had a hard time choosing whether I'd put Bono or Edge. I still can't pick one as a favorite, but I decided to go with Edge today. Anyway, enough blabbin'. Nice to know there's a whole forum of fellow obsessees. :wave:

Hi :wave:

You can 'subscribe' to threads in your usercp under edit options. You can choose to be notified by email, pm or just save the thread in your control panel.

I noticed that and for a minute I thought you had a new handle.

Hi, AgentScully! Welcome to Interference. It really is a great place...you're sure to find lots of friends here! :)

thanks for the hi

I think I've got it down now. Thanks for the hi everyone!

:dance: like the sun it shines...endlessly it shines...you always will be my eternal love...whenever love went wrong...ours would still be strong...we'd have our own...everlasting love!:dance:

Love that song! :bono: :edge: :adam: :larry:

You hit the 'post' button instead of the 'reply' bottom and started a new thread. Happens to the best sooner or later. :)

ha!

Ha! that's great...the message telling everyone I've got it all figured out...and I did it wrong. well..can't undo that mistake can I? Thanks for telling me though.

I like three things...U2, X-Files, and Lord of the Rings. Nice to know there's another fan:)

:dance: (I love this picture)

brand spankin' new

hullo everyone. this is my first post yay!

I dig all the emoticons! swoon.

:bono: :larry: :adam: :edge:

I've been a U2 fan for about 15 years, and I'm so excited about finding this place. It seems like everyone's super friendly and easy to get along with...plus, everyone seems to share my obsession! :wink:

AgentScully said:
Well I'm as new as they come. I registered yesterday and my account was just activated. I've been a U2 fan for about a year and a half and I'm still getting caught up! I've been on forums before, but they've been hosted by Delphi and are set up quite differently. I could use some basic pointers on how I know if someone responded to my post or what. Do I get emailed? Anyway, not a big deal. I'm sure I'll figure it out. Just wanted to say hi. Hope I don't get laughed at for my lack of U2 knowledge, but pretty soon I'll know as much as y'all. And I love the little U2 faces! I had a hard time choosing whether I'd put Bono or Edge. I still can't pick one as a favorite, but I decided to go with Edge today. Anyway, enough blabbin'. Nice to know there's a whole forum of fellow obsessees. :wave:

Hi and welcome! :wave:

I did a double take when I saw your screen name! My e-mail used to be Scully...I *still* get called Scully by my friends.
:p

Gosh, I miss X-Files. :(

Elisabeth

Back
Top Bottom