Apologies to IrishGardner and a proper introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sara

Babyface
Hi everyone

I pinched someone else's thread to introduce myself before - so thought I would firstly apologise to IrishGardner for pincing her/his?? thread (didn't mean to!!) and secondly start my own thread!!!

I am looking forward to meeting/speaking to lots of U2 manics who are as obsessed about the greatest band in the world as I am!

I have been a fan since I was 11 years old (now 27) and have seen them four times (definitely not enough!!).

I can't wait for the next single/album - as I said before I am getting withdrawal symptoms.

Anyway - its good to be among fellow fans!!

Wow, sara! You've been a U2 fan for quit awhile! :) October 1st, I'll have been a fan for 7 and a half years. :kiss:

Welcome to Interference!

Thanks Bonochick! Its good to be here! Congrats on your 7 and half year achievement!

I'd like to know who the oldest U2 fan is out of the members and who has been to see them the most times - I'm sure my 16 years and 4 gigs pales into insignificance!

I'd also like to know which people think is the best tour so far? to be honest I find it hard to pick one - but I liked the smaller venues of the Elevation Tour - however the effects of the Popmart and Zooropa tours were incredible! Dilemma time!!!

:no:

Back
Top Bottom