anyone here who's 15 or younger?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm 23...but hello anyway! :wave: I've been a diehard U2 fan since I was 13. Actually, April 1st will be my 10 year anniversary, to be precise! :D

hey im 15 in like a month!:huh:

yeah im new. can anyone tell me how to get one of those picture things next to my posts?? thanks!!

Last edited:
Hi to all of you! I loved being 15 - I had a blast that year! Enjoy it!! Actually, I was 15 when I went to my first U2 gig.

When I was 15 I was slowly being turned into a U2 fan, because Pop was just too cool. Elevation was too old for me, when it was new. Atomic Bomb needs some more kinks, if you know what I mean - it's nothing new. But, you know, U2 are a sob-band. Lots of their songs are melancholy to the self-pitying degree. I guess that's why bono can only sing those songs once every 4 years - they don't tour a lot, you know.

I like another band much much more, now. They could tour for 9 years almost non-stop and drop albums, and I can say nothing but that that music is so full of energy and life, I want to pass on their name. You probably know 'em, but you gotta love Queen. And, for the half of you that don't know: They were the biggest band of the world. I didn't know this when I came onto Interference a month ago, but everything that I've learned and said under "Tour Discussion" made me realize that U2 can't be that great. They just can't.

Back
Top Bottom