Any girls from Northern CA on here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnman33

Babyface
Thought this might be a good way to meet a potential significant other who is a U2 fan in my area!

Reply to Bonochic

Thank you so much for the welcome. I can't believe that I haven't been logged on to this site before. Like U2, it rocks!

I loved your comments about the "creed and yanni" guy in another thread. I too have come to the conclusion that I need to find a gal who has the same taste in music or we are doomed from the start.

The one that fires me up is when I ask a potential date "what kind of music do you like?" and she responds with "oh, whatever is on the radio." I mean, at least take a stand!

Anyway, thanks again for the post. BTW, I am so glad Creed broke up. When I heard the news it was one of the happiest days of the year. I can't belive in 2001 when "with arms wide open" was everywhere (gag) that people were telling me creed was a better band than u2 and that they were going to be around longer. Damn, it sucks to be them now!

ok, I am done venting...Don't get me started on nickelback...

Oh my gosh, I like you already! :lmao: :heart:

I asked this one guy what kind of music he likes, and he said, "I listen to the stuff on the radio because that must be the best stuff out there, since it's on the radio." :scream:

Re: Reply to Bonochic

Johnman33 said:
Thank you so much for the welcome. I can't believe that I haven't been logged on to this site before. Like U2, it rocks!

I loved your comments about the "creed and yanni" guy in another thread. I too have come to the conclusion that I need to find a gal who has the same taste in music or we are doomed from the start.

The one that fires me up is when I ask a potential date "what kind of music do you like?" and she responds with "oh, whatever is on the radio." I mean, at least take a stand!

Anyway, thanks again for the post. BTW, I am so glad Creed broke up. When I heard the news it was one of the happiest days of the year. I can't belive in 2001 when "with arms wide open" was everywhere (gag) that people were telling me creed was a better band than u2 and that they were going to be around longer. Damn, it sucks to be them now!

ok, I am done venting...Don't get me started on nickelback...

You speak my mind, brother...lol

Back
Top Bottom