Another @U2 Refugee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dewater

Babyface
Hi there - I'm sure there's been an influx of us this past week or two with @U2 shutting down, so here's another one to say hello!

U2 fan since 2004 & 14 years old. Yes, HTDAAB was my intro to the band.

See everybody around :wave:

Welcome! Awesome that 2004 started your fandom. What was your reaction when you went back and discovered Boy?
Hope you're enjoying the new songs

Me too...

Well, looks like this will be my new home, so what happened at the atu2 forum? Just what I've read about moderators having to filter too much? I was there at least 10 years, I'll sure miss it. Glad to be here now to talk about how much I love the new record already.

Well, looks like this will be my new home, so what happened at the atu2 forum? Just what I've read about moderators having to filter too much? I was there at least 10 years, I'll sure miss it. Glad to be here now to talk about how much I love the new record already.

Basically yeah. The mods there decided to take a "break" that they weren't sure was permanent or not due to the drama and dealings there from their POV.

And welcome as well!

Welcome!!!! Love to see an influx of new people. Hopefully you'll find our dysfunctional family here to be more free and... interesting than @U2. I was on @U2 for a short time.
But this place can't be beat in my opinion.

Glad to see someone that came to fandom in 2004! and someone already loving the new stuff. Thanks for introducing yourselves. Catch ya around.

Back
Top Bottom