Another norwegian lemon breaks down ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Miracle_KorgSDD

Babyface
Hello hello....(waiting for the echo response) ;)

This is my first post here, I've been reading through alot before I signed up and it's seems like a great place to meet other U2 fans.

I wish everyone reading this the best!

Regards,
Jon

Nice to see so many greetings! I've never been greeted this much at a forum before! U2 fans, can't beat them! ;)

I've tried to find a thread about U2's instruments, equipment etc but I failed to find it. Can someone here show me the way, if there is such a thread/section of the forum? Thanks! :)

Hello and Welcome from Finland? What part of Norway do you live in? Did you see U2 in Oslo? I went to Copenhagen to see them and met Bono and Edge outside their hotel. You can read my account on Fan Experiences and tour photos and my photos of Bono and Edge in Pleba.:wave:

Hi! I'm from Telemark and yeah, I saw U2 in Oslo! I did not get to meet them (which ofcourse leaves me with no alternative but to go to Dublin and "just happened to be in the neighborhood" kind of go to the studio) ;) Thanks for writing, I'll check your pics!

Hello Jon and welcome to interference. :wave:

Do you like skyjumping? I'm looking forward to the start of the season. I live in a little village near Kuopio. I've been to Dublin, twice, even went to visit Bono's house the last time in 2001.:cute: Celebrian.

Back
Top Bottom