Another Newbie...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs the Jessica

The Fly
Ha! You've just got to love a smiley face icon of the Edge and his handlebar mustache...It just doesn't get better than that. I just love him!

Ok, on with myself:
I live in Kansas City where I've lived my whole life, and kind of like it here. I'm in school studying to be a graphic designer, but currently work for an eyewear store. Yeehaw! I've been a U2 fan since I was 12, which was about 8 years ago. I've visited this message board before because my friends always send me links to the wonderful posts with all of the pictures in PLEBA. Personally I can never get enough U2 message boards, the problem is that I work and go to school and thus am unable to post that much. Anyway, I love U2! What else is there to say? I also like Coldplay, Oasis (though, I'm a little disturbed by Liam's sudden dislike for Bono), Barenaked Ladies (that's right!), Cake, Alanis Morissette, and so on and so forth. The most exciting things in my life (thus far) have been meeting the Edge and Bono (here in KC) and Adam (in Dublin last month). Adam was definitely the most fun to meet, because there weren't that many people there, and we were able to talk for a bit.
Anyway, that's me (in a nutshell)!

Jessica

Welcome, Jessica!! I lived in MissourAH for a few years in high school. :D Almost got to go to the KC show but couldn't swing it at the last minute...wish I would have, as I heard it was a great show. :(

oh well. In any case, welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find plenty of things to do, make and see.

oh and make sure to visit PLEBA on Fridays for the weekly edition of "Freestylin' Friday!" in which we lust over Edge. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom