Always room for one more isn't there?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheGenericPoet

The Fly
Hi everybody, my name is Matthew. Some of you already know me from the former Zootopia (I was GenericGuestWithAccess) or poplemon (also registered as TheGenericPoet there). I'm into all genres of music. Besides U2 first and foremost, I'm into The Boss, Bowie, Old 97s, Led Zep, far too many others to name. I'm always open to hearing new music and new artists. Can't wait for U2's newest album, all the hype sounds so promising, I'm expecting an amazing sound.

I'm a transplanted American living in Toronto now, made the move for both business and love. I'm also a big sports fan. Especially baseball. Learing how to play rugby (its not so common here). I'm also a bit of a movie buff and love to wind down with a good movie in my 'down time'. Have a soft heart for kids and animals and the ladies (yes, sad to say tears work big time on me!) Lots more to tell about me, but I don't want to bore you guys all at once, lol. Oh, and this is old news to those of you who know me from other sites, but the member who recommended me to this site, LCK, is also my beautiful real life lady.

I'm going to go poke around in here a bit now, get to know the layout. It looks huge!

Welcome :heart:

I see you found the Survivor game already. There's a section for sports too you can go have fun in while I sneak off to PLEBA :wink:

Hi everyone, I'm just posting a wee :wave: in here on Matt's behalf as he's on a business trip all week. And lol @ halo re: "Mr. Manners", he is indeed a charming gentleman isn't he :wink: And yes, the state of Zootopia did sink to appalling depths. Myself and numerous others sent faxes, emails etc to Principle Mgmt about it. Not that I'm not happy here- it just seemed horrid to have U2 represented on their official site so appallingly. It appears to be shut down now, but its a hollow victory.

Thanks everyone. I'm back from my trip now and ready to catch up. (((((halo))))) nice to see you've joined this forum sweets. And a friendly hello to all for making me feel so welcome. And LCK xxxxx.

TheGenericPoet said:
Thanks everyone. I'm back from my trip now and ready to catch up. (((((halo))))) nice to see you've joined this forum sweets. And a friendly hello to all for making me feel so welcome. And LCK xxxxx.
Hi. Better late than never. Most of the Zootops have come here and poplemon. That's what I hear anyway.

Back
Top Bottom