Aloha from HI!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono-jour!!! :wave: welcome to the forum.

glad you had a fantastic time at the concert!! :rockon:
upload some pics in PLEBA asap!! :hyper:

gosh. i wish i could upload some of my own pics! unfortunately my camera puttered out on me! that was one of the few downsides! :sad:

i think all i have are pics of lining up and some shots before the show started. i was bummed! i wanted to get COBL on video!

effinpeaz said:
gosh. i wish i could upload some of my own pics! unfortunately my camera puttered out on me! that was one of the few downsides! :sad:

Aw! :hug: Typical isn't it? The ONE time when you really need your camera to work and it chooses not to! Bloody technology! :madspit:

:wave: Welcome to the fourms and I'm glad you had a good time at the U2 gig. Was it your first?

:wave: Hello Hello! Glad you enjoyed your first and not your last U2 gig. The show was amazing as was the buzz and electricity in the air around the entire island from band sightings!

:bump:

OMG! Juvy! How did I miss this :laugh: It's so weird seeing your name here on Interland. I'm going to drag you back over here, I swear.. :shifty:

kafrun said:

HEEEEEEY! :wave:

Babydoll said:
I remember you being the first person I called when I got there :D

Oh man, I remember that. I had you calling me and Kaf calling me...

I think when I talked to you, the crisis had been averted by that point. ;) I was at work thinking that it would be quite an exciting night if I had to drive in to Waikiki that early in the morning, haha.

Back
Top Bottom