Alanna from Australia!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beaut_day

The Fly
hey all, my names Alanna. Just been trying to find myself a forum where I can talk about ONLY THE BEST BAND EVER!!! ^_^ .. so here I am. Just tell you abit about myself.. incase you want to pm me or something. Im Alanna, female. 18 from Qld, Australia. Am in love with u2, esp. LMJ!!... Dieing to find my little hands some aussie tickets for next year.. Oh okay, could go on forever.

Please write back.. love to hear from other u2 fans!!

Alanna.xx

Thanks so much for your replies. Very much abliged!!.. I have questions... or well only one question.. How come I cant see all the smileys? There are just little white boxes with red crosses in them all over the pages and all over the forum when im browsing through. I cant see any of the cute smilies.. *sigh......

Where is everyone from???
Irishteen, ur from Ireland u lucky bugger!!! ^_^

Hi, and welcome :wave: another Larry girl here ....
I am from Brisbane, Australia, try right clicking on the white boxes with the red crosses and going to the option "show picture", if this doesn't work maybe the person hasn't posted the picture properly. :)

Last edited:
hay said:
I am from Brisbane, Australia, try right clicking on the white boxes with the red crosses and going to the option "show picture", if this doesn't work maybe the person hasn't posted the picture properly. :)

you're from BrisVegas.. thats awesome as.. Im from Sunshine Coast... ^_^ not too far away!!!!

heard any news on u2 coming to Bris entertainment centre?
its driving me crAzy... oh and ur a larry fan too.. even better ^_^

hay said:

you're from BrisVegas.. thats awesome as.. Im from Sunshine Coast... ^_^ not too far away!!!!

yeah i tried right clicking, i can see pics and everything. just cant see at the bottom of the posts where it says to reply and edit and all that stuff, its just red crosses with the writing saying what it is next to it.. and most dissapointing i cant see the smilies!! damn.. ahh well, guess ill learn to live without it. must be a default or something... but thanks anyway.. *wInk*

Last edited:
beaut_day said:

yeah i tried right clicking, i can see pics and everything. just cant see at the bottom of the posts where it says to reply and edit and all that stuff, its just red crosses with the writing saying what it is next to it.. and most dissapointing i cant see the smilies!! damn.. ahh well, guess ill learn to live without it. must be a default or something... but thanks anyway.. *wInk*

No news yet :(

:wave: hi to you Alanna all the way from Dublin

I plan on travelling Australia next spring...I've been thinking about doing that forever and who can resist Australia AND U2... :wink:....would be nice to meet up with all you people then!!!

wild honey 7 said:
:wave: hi to you Alanna all the way from Dublin

I plan on travelling Australia next spring...I've been thinking about doing that forever and who can resist Australia AND U2... :wink:....would be nice to meet up with all you people then!!!

be nice to meet up with you too.. who can resist an irish accent!!
*droolz... ohh.......*blush.......... hahaha..

im excited i just went for my first driving lesson in a manual and i pretty much aced it >_< yeehaw!

beaut_day said:

be nice to meet up with you too.. who can resist an irish accent!!
*droolz... ohh.......*blush.......... hahaha..

im excited i just went for my first driving lesson in a manual and i pretty much aced it >_< yeehaw!

lol....I'm not originally from Dublin, I've just moved over here in September :wink:.....but I agree with you on Irish (and particularly Dublin accents ;)).

wild honey 7 said:

lol....I'm not originally from Dublin, I've just moved over here in September :wink:.....but I agree with you on Irish (and particularly Dublin accents ;)).

oh so where r u from originally, Australia?

Hey, how are you?

I am in Brisbane, but we have a holiday place in Mooloolaba.

Love the Sunshine Coast, we spend as much time there as we can. You are lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the country - such a beautiful part of the world!!!

Share the Bonolove!

beaut_day said:

Ohh yeahhh.. from the cold Vic...lucky u!!
so how come ur over seas? :p

I'm still Oz. I sort of want to leave....I dont when A) If i'm going to have the money and B) When I finish school I could get decent work overseas.

Back
Top Bottom