Achtung from Australia!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Songman

Babyface
Hello U2 fans. My name is Scott Haigh, I'm 20 years old, and live in the island state of Tasmania in Australia, just under Victoria where Melbourne is, a hot spot of U2's live shows I do believe?
I've been a bit of a U2 fan since I bought their 18 singles compilation in early 2007 and just fell in love with the songs on that compilation. From there, I bought a few of their albums, but my interest in them really skyrocketed once I bought Joshua Tree and Achtung Baby. Achtung is simply one of the freshest, most brilliant albums I've heard. I love it.

I seen U2 in Melbourne last year in December 3. Absolutely friggin amazing. I'm still raving about that concert to my friends.

I'm also a musician myself, with my first album out and my second one in progress. There are live videos and home recorded videos of a few of my originals on youtube, so if you like, check them out by typing my name on youtube.

I love playing 'Beautiful day'. After finding the meaning out of the song, I have a huge appreciation of it. I'm also loving 'Stay' , for its emotional depth, and 'New years day', for the real vocal challenge it gives.

Apart from U2, I'm also a massive fan of Bruce Springsteen, and love other old schoolers like Bob Dylan and The Doors, but also newer bands like Kings of Leon and The Killers.

Anywayz, thats my rambling done. Haha. I look forward to getting to know the community of U2 fans here and their discussions on this amazing band. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom