A Visit from Hellzraiser ... ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RadRacer

The Fly
My name is Rad Racer. Guess were I took it from.

*Drops the bottle and walks out of the room*

*Comes back in, opens another one*

People just ain't no good...
I think that's well understood
You can see it everyway you look
People just ain't no good.

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!
FEELING GOOOOOD??!!
Are you ready to Rock?
Are you ready to Roll?
Ooookaaay, let's do it!

Let me welcome you ladies and gentlemen,
I would like to say hello
Are you ready for some entertainment,
Are you ready for a show?
Gonna rock you, gonna rooooll you --- PWAHAHA!!!!
*breaks out laughing*

*walks out of the room, again*

OH Yeah, there's these kinds of people here, too. That's my place. You know, I used to be kicked around for my "insanity".

**** *******?? Mullen, c'mon, don't censor yourself. Speak you mind. Come out of that closet. We're comrades, here.

But, people, you know you are not ready for my kind of insanity. ... HEYHEYHEAEEYY!!! SPREAD ON SPREAD LEGS!!
*Introduces his friend onto the stage; it's a monster with four one-jointed tentacles and two mouths*

It's official is full of shit! You can't be expected to be taken seriously, over there!
You guys are no good. Time to pack up the Circus. Spread-On-Spread-Legs, go get 'em!

*Sends him into the audience - they can't help but run!*

Alright, I'll take it as a 'YES!'
Alright, I'm gonna show it to you -

*sticks his finger through the slit in the leather pants*

See it?!
*Photos flash*

^
Vulgarity in human form with a hint of narcissism, how we are all screwed:| On second thoughts welcome..............:wink:

C'mon, you really like it!
I know you're blushing.

Haven't you seen my critical reviews? They all like my work, here! Heyheyhaey!

Be-fore you slip into
your nightly bliss
I'd like to have
another flashing chance
at least another kid
another kid

*walks out hastily and angrily onto the stage, straightening out his cool jacket*

Yah, I'm not a sell-out!!! I'm not doing this for popularity, ya know! I'm not a grease-worm! My commercial success is just extra, but it's not the motivation.

Off with the jacket, on with the show!

*He takes off the jacket*

It's so loud! It's so loud!
They don't care! They don't care!
They err on the side of quiet!
Now YOU ERR on the side of quiet!
Now YOU ERR on the side of quiet!

Whaap..
*drops the smoke out of his mouth and stands there, agape*

You-you-you're actually playing with me, Sicy!?
*blushes*

Oh my, I don't know what to say - - I'm just SO excited!!
Well, first off, why don't you get out of your uptight suit and get into somethin' comfortable?

Anyone that knows me knows I am far from uptight.
In fact, all I do is joke around.
You just have to get on my good side :wink:

Hey, what about that 'comfortable dress'? Now you're returning to 'uptight' talk - too straight-to-business talk!

*starts serenading*

Put it on
And don't say a word
Put it on
The one that I prefer
You see
How easy
It is to please me

*... With the silence, RadRacer 's romancing reverts back to a serious demeanor with a hint of disappointment*

Aah, c'mon, I'm not gonna put my hand through my---I mean I'm not gonna pull it out there, for you, anymore!

You gotta give the singer some.

*RADRACER stands there, across from SICY. Stands there. His eyes wander across the empty circus arena. He whispers something that no-one can understand, something that sounds like:
"I miss good old Spread-On-Spread-Legs..."

*shrugs, turns and starts walking towards the exit*

"For all my early success, I've now become a David Bowie, myself; a hairless Van Morrison. I don't really want to artificially prolong this thread. You know, the administrators may not like it. They may frown upon it happening in Babyface Cafe. ...

"I would prefer people not post here, anymore, so the thread can die and be gone."

*they stand with their backs to each other, and RAD slowly walks away. Unexpected to SICY, RAD slaps her behind*

[insert SICY's reaction, here]

*RAD stands there, rubbing his reddening cheek, grinning mischieviously:

"Couldn't help it - you're hot! ... But, you know, I've found a better place. You wanna hop over there? It's a quiet place, and I don't think there's any mods watching." * wink *

Last edited:
Wow, I got away with a lot! Not getting banned for touching an admin, that's somethin'. Does that mean you have 'a thing' for me? Well, I certainly like playing with you, too. But don't you want to make it a bit more private, by going to a less popular thread?

... Sometimes I feel you're looking out for me. You know, nobody else reads whatever I do. It's nice.

Blue wintertime winds
blow cold, I feel,
for the days to come.
You are so warm -
Is that the reason?
Your hands touching me

I'm so sick of this!

You wanna tell me what's appropriate for poets, pax! Geez...

Sicy, you better just put the fucking bullet in my goddamn head, right now, cause everywhere I go, my threads get closed!

Ok, you're a very nice person to me; statistically that's not a viable statement, but pax is full of shit. I know I can't speak out against him because he's a fuckin' mod! You can put rules all around it but it still just doesn't change the fact that this arbitrary idiocy stinks! One of you guys should tell him that he should check his head, 'cause he's fantasizing - he's hallucinating! I know, "don't call out mods!" but I'm not gonna tolerate everything they dish out - they're not gods!

Sicy, I wanna thank you for our time together. I really started to like you. You're hot!

... Sorry. Still can't help it. Nothin' helps this.

I wasn't made for the blue crack world. This is probably my last post, unless the gods decide to spare me. I'm just sick and tired of whenever I come onto this forum treading this line between myself and that what they want to hear.

Who knows, maybe in the lap of the gods, I'll find mercy? Let me know if my fate is sealed.

Bye.

Sincerely,

RadRacer/Hellzraiser/the Sultan

You cant talk about admins like that, even in poetry and expect it to be all good and fine. In fact this entire thread is not appropriate. We are not 'gods' but we run this forum and frankly if you dont want to 'take what we dish out' you will not last here. We are simply making sure the rules are followed. Sigh.. but it looks like you just simply have trouble following rules. The way you speak about the admins/mods here is unaccpetable, I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom