a new fan saying hi!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

turhaton

Babyface
Hello everyone :wave:

I've been reading this forum (or mostly PLEBA ;)) for some time now and I thought it's time for me to start posting :)

I'm a new fan of U2, I've only been a fan since 26th october last year... that's the day I saw Rattle & Hum. I was hooked before the chorus of Helter Skelter began. Talk about love at first sight!

I'm 16 years old, I live in Finland and I'm very pissed off at the moment. Why? I just heard that the UK premiere of U23D is 22nd January. I thought it was going to be in january, the same day the premiere is in US... the thing that makes me mad is that we (me & my family) are going to London 19-22 january, and the plan was to go & see the film but now I won't be seeing it. Just thought I'd share that with you fellow fans who understand my pain :D

I'm a guitarist and a bassist, and I love singing but let's just say that there's not too many people who like to listen to my singing... ;)

The reason I'm here is that it's nice to talk to people who like U2 as well - none of my friends do. Well, maybe I'll get some new friends from here, eh? :)

Hi, welcome to the forum. Enjoy it and have fun!

:wave:

It's always nice to have young and/or new fans coming here.

As for the U23D movie, I live in Europe as well and I hope it will come to our cinemas sooner or later. I'm getting really excited with everything that is going on right now.

last unicorn said:

As for the U23D movie, I live in Europe as well and I hope it will come to our cinemas sooner or later. I'm getting really excited with everything that is going on right now.

It's too bad we don't have any 3D cinemas here in Finland... hopefully they have them in Sweden or somewhere nearby, I refuse to give up hope yet :)

oops, I just noticed that the dates in my post are off - I meant february, not january :rolleyes: well, typical me, I always get the months' names mixed up.

Thanks everyone for welcoming me :D

:wink: Well Hello and Welcome! So sad about the delay in seeing the Movie!:( I hope that does not mean you will be delayed in seeing it in Finland! Anyway, keep on Rockin' with U2! And enjoy yourself here!

forbonou2 said:
I hope that does not mean you will be delayed in seeing it in Finland!

Well, we don't have 3D theatres or IMAXes here, but someone just tipped me off that some theatres in London are already showing it on Thursday 21st, so that I actually would get to see it if I manage to get tickets! I think I've never been so happy before :)

turhaton said:
Hello everyone :wave:

I've been reading this forum (or mostly PLEBA ;)) for some time now and I thought it's time for me to start posting :)

I'm a new fan of U2, I've only been a fan since 26th october last year... that's the day I saw Rattle & Hum. I was hooked before the chorus of Helter Skelter began. Talk about love at first sight!

I'm 16 years old, I live in Finland and I'm very pissed off at the moment. Why? I just heard that the UK premiere of U23D is 22nd January. I thought it was going to be in january, the same day the premiere is in US... the thing that makes me mad is that we (me & my family) are going to London 19-22 january, and the plan was to go & see the film but now I won't be seeing it. Just thought I'd share that with you fellow fans who understand my pain :D

I'm a guitarist and a bassist, and I love singing but let's just say that there's not too many people who like to listen to my singing... ;)

The reason I'm here is that it's nice to talk to people who like U2 as well - none of my friends do. Well, maybe I'll get some new friends from here, eh? :)

Moi, fellow Finn here! :wave: Only just noticed your post!!

I can certainly understand your frustation about the U23D movie! It's just not fare, is it!! :rant: But hey, that's life!! :shrug:

Are you a member of U2Finland? I spend most of my time on Pleba when I'm here, see you there!

Tervetuloa ja pitäkää hauskaa! :sexywink:

Re: Re: a new fan saying hi!

hcbiggs2002 said:

Moi, fellow Finn here! :wave: Only just noticed your post!!

I can certainly understand your frustation about the U23D movie! It's just not fare, is it!! :rant: But hey, that's life!! :shrug:

Are you a member of U2Finland? I spend most of my time on Pleba when I'm here, see you there!

Tervetuloa ja pitäkää hauskaa! :sexywink:

Hei ja kiitos :D

U2Finland? I didn't even know such place existed! Where, where, where? :hyper:

Yeah, see you at Pleba! I'm always there too, I just haven't taken up posting yet - but I will eventually :wink:

Back
Top Bottom