A new Dutchie!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flyingdutchman

The Fly
Hi everyone!!
I'm Sebastian, living in Holland, and 13 years old.
Sebas1.JPG

This is a picture of me with my U2 T-shirt!!
I think you will see me much on U2 Feedback...
Sorry if I don't understaint you because my English is not really good...:drool:

Welcome sebastian, and remember, we Dutch rule "Viva el Feedback"1111well, not so much as we used to, but still have the most posts there......

go dutch!

i frequently go dutch. :huh:

everyone ooh and ahh at my signature line now. geez, I sure hope Salome wasn't leading me wrong on what that last phrase means. :p

welcome to the forum, flyingdutchman!!!

Wow...! Me?? The youngest poster....?? :lol:
Do you know that I was very mad when I was 12 when I had just internet and want to talk with all on Feedback?? But I was too young:scream: !!
But it's funny to be the youngest...

flyingdutchman said:
me??? Cute??:no:

I'm not a baby :wink:

Don't have to be a baby to be cute, ya know! :D

Wow, I first became a U2 fan when I was 13...how long have you been a fan for??

I'm fan since Beatiful Day.
I'd allways love U2 when I was younger, but I didnt know that "that guy" from Sweetest Thing, was the same as "That guy" of Sunday Bloody Sunday....

I'm fan because I have much troubles with my dad, he hates me. I'm glad he don't lives here at my home... but I don't see him anymore. And U2 makes me feel better... and because it makes me feel better I'd become fan, and now I'm one of the biggest fans of Holland, atleast, I think.

Hey, cool!

My mom's Dutch too. She moved to Canada when she was 7 or 8, I think. She still speaks Dutch sometimes. I kinda understand, but I can't read or speak in Dutch.
Bye
Canadian_kid

Back
Top Bottom