What version of album did you buy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It makes you no less a fan,but some u2 fans will always defend them no matter what they put out. thats called blowing smoke for crap music, right mister icon :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

WRONG!! because for whatever reason's you don't like this album - that still doesn't make it crap music or a fact.
Do you still need an explanation between fact and opinion? :reject:

ETS: Oh, and I have the CD and vinyls.

farmall, please. :rolleyes: U2 can still make good music in my opinion, regardless of how other people's opinions look (including yours). So, you can quote posts that are positive with adding your negative input, or randomly insult U2 and praise Zeppelin all within the same sentence, but it's not like anyone gives a sh!t what you personally think.

Good luck trying to sway people's minds around here. But due to your misspelling and the diatribe level on most of your post, I doubt your goal would be met.

The cheapo plain cd version.

Just got it yesterday. Still haven't listened to it. Haven't even removed the plastic wrap. :shifty:

It makes you no less a fan,but some u2 fans will always defend them no matter what they put out. thats called blowing smoke for crap music, right mister icon :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

I'm not defending anything they put out. I truly like NLOTH based on the fact it is nearer to a concept album than their last two efforts. For one, I don't really like Boy, Rattle And Hum or October but I don't harp on about the fact just to get a rise.

None...but my sister got into U2 with HTDAAB and bought a single-disc edition of NLOTH. I didn't purchase the new album simply because I have no use for the CD to even take up space...I listen to everything in digital formats. I only bought HTDAAB because it came with a bonus DVD whereas the new boxed set with Linear is way too pricey.

So did you pay for a copy?

I have standard CD. I'll get vinyl soon.
farmall, please fuck off

Calm down. Music is subjective. If farmall doesn't like it then respect that opinion. I love the new album, it's becoming one of my favourites. There's no need to take it personally.

Back
Top Bottom