What should be the 4th and 5th singles?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I firmly believe Miracle Drug will be one of them - they've released three of their four performances from CD:UK back in November as singles, and Miracle Drug is the only outstanding one.

I would love to see "A Man and A Woman" be released in the fall...I think it could hold it's own against the john mayers, coldplay, Dave Mathew's Band stuff that's on the radio now. It's got a great base groove underneath that sets it apart from all the other stuff.
Unfortunately, I don't think Edge could sing the falsetto night after night, if it did take off, kinda like the reason they nixed Red Hill Mining Town back in the late 80's. Maybe if they put some live material from the tour (ala AIWIY, Y, LAPOE, OOTS) to boost sales, it wouldn't be all that bad.

Danny Boy said:
IGWSHA and MOFO were both released in North Americam, Europe, and Australia.

They were actually released on the same day, but, as I said, MOFO was only released as remixes.

'If God Will Send His Angels' was not released as a single in Australia - it was available as an inport only. There was no local release. We got Mofo back with 'Popmuzik' as a tour tie in only. A remix ep was later released as well - but no IGWSHA.

Back
Top Bottom