Week 90

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

doctorwho

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
My TARDIS - currently located in Valparaiso, IN
Hey! Where's STING2 with his usual weekly updates?

In Ireland, ATYCLB charts at #59, down from #57, in Week 90.
In Canada, ATYCLB is out of the Top 100.

U.S. news to follow - but for now, the album is still in the Top 200. Take your bets as to where. ;)

Oh! Leave us hanging why don't ya?

Ok....well I'm guessing by the wink (which may mean something else entirely) that ATYCLB moved upwards to around 145-150 area.

Totally uneducated...so lets see hmmmm?

Bless ya.
WHYWHY.

I'm guessing it's at #151 with sales of about 800 units more than last week.

The Arms of America said:
Please tell me where they are. I can't stand the wait any longer. It is friday afternoon and I still don't know. I need my fix.

Same here. I await this bit of news every week and I've really got to know how ATYCLB is doing right now. It's just so exciting to see if it'll be able to pass the four million mark soon.

If Dr. Who does not get the news from Melissa this week, I should have the info on Monday night when Billboard magazine hits the newsstand. Sorry about not updating the World charts on Sunday, I'll do both later this weekend. Week 91 results in Ireland should be up soon.

Sorry... got busy there for a bit.

I'll give my full report later. For now, ATYCLB dropped to #173 with 6,327 copies sold - a drop of about 500 copies and 12 chart positions. Alas, it does appear that ATYCLB is now finally exiting the Top 200.

Whether or not it gets bumped out soon, I'm positive that it will be in the Top 200 in November thanks to the new Best Of album. It should help increase sales of ATYCLB, so if it's not in the top 200 at that time, it will end up there. Sad to see that it may be leaving the charts. It could still be a while before it passes the 4,000,000 mark.

Actually in November, ATYCLB will no longer be eligible for the Billboard 200 as it will be two years since release and the album will not be in the top 100, meaning it will be placed on the Catalog Chart. That is Billboard policy and happens to all albums that reach that point

STING2 said:
Actually in November, ATYCLB will no longer be eligible for the Billboard 200 as it will be two years since release and the album will not be in the top 100, meaning it will be placed on the Catalog Chart. That is Billboard policy and happens to all albums that reach that point

Well, at least it will end up pretty high on the Catalog Charts though. I'm sure we'll be able to continue seeing how many copies it's selling each week for quite a while once it enters that chart system.

Back
Top Bottom