Week 56

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We're now in the best sales week of the year, the numbers for the Bomb could be WAY over 20k on the next chart.

Great news, thanks Soldatti. 17k is very good, I think that U2 will sell over 20k this week and that it will stay in the BB200. It's very difficult to predict what will happen in two or three weeks, it could fall out of the charts for several weeks but with the Grammies, we will surely see it again.

great result this week!

does the Total of 2,950,958 only include the weeks it was in the BB200?

i say bomb will sell 25k+ next week
and will reach 3M sales the 2nd week of February

Well at #130 in France this week, the album sold 2,106 copies, figures for lots of albums are always supplied at the "chartsinfrance.net" forums

HTDAAB does make the Comprehensive Hot 200 chart this week, with a re-entry at 191 with a bullet. "Don't give up" duet with Bono and Alicia Keys is on a few charts, but no sign of OOTS or any Pop Catalog entries for U2 this week. Also, the Boxcore chart has none of the recent U2 concerts included, so they must not have been reported.

beLIEve said:
HTDAAB does make the Comprehensive Hot 200 chart this week, with a re-entry at 191 with a bullet. "Don't give up" duet with Bono and Alicia Keys is on a few charts, but no sign of OOTS or any Pop Catalog entries for U2 this week. Also, the Boxcore chart has none of the recent U2 concerts included, so they must not have been reported.

BeLIEve,

It appears from what is posted on Billboard.com that they have just repeated last weeks Boxscore chart. From what you can see, do the top concerts start off with a a few Bon Jovi shows, one of them in Philadelphia. Do you have the ability to look back at previous boxcore charts?

I hope the results get posted because so far up to the 100th concert, every show has been reported. I know the charts remain frozen in terms of postings and the magazine the week after christmas. Its possible we may not see the last 10 boxscores until early January.

Great to see it back on Comprehensive chart as well !

ChargedVT said:
Well at #130 in France this week, the album sold 2,106 copies, figures for lots of albums are always supplied at the "chartsinfrance.net" forums

Cool you got the exact figure CVT - thx. Also, this now makes me think the UK total might actually be closer to 3k this week.

Anyway, i believe total French sales should therefore now be 419,200

few more positions...

Spain :
Aboy # 6 (# 3)

UK (sales only) :
Aboy # 202 (# 129)

Germany (top 100 albums) :
Chicago DVD # 84 (# 67) - chart run : 20-38-49-67-84

Last edited:
ybird3k said:
great result this week!

does the Total of 2,950,958 only include the weeks it was in the BB200?

i say bomb will sell 25k+ next week
and will reach 3M sales the 2nd week of February

I reckon 22k & # 146 next week &, yes, the 3M mark should be reached at some point in mid Feb :wink:

i hope near 20k next week...but now and yesterdaybthe stay on amazon.com only at 75.....i hope there will be a bono TIME effect....do u think that there will be the grammy nominations effect yet?or it has finished this week?

Back
Top Bottom