U2 Concert Attendance History

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoocarolina

Refugee
Been wondering about this for awhile, is there a place that records the attendance at each U2 show over the years? I figured u2tours or u2gigs might have it, but I couldn't find it. Curious to see how many people were at a few shows I've been to and just general curiousity. :wave:

Been wondering about this for awhile, is there a place that records the attendance at each U2 show over the years? I figured u2tours or u2gigs might have it, but I couldn't find it. Curious to see how many people were at a few shows I've been to and just general curiousity. :wave:

Well, there is a thread similar to what you are asking:

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f225/box-office-figures-from-other-tours-168406-2.html

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f225/total-vertigo-tour-boxscore-figures-to-date-133961-12.html

As pointed out earlier there are a few threads on this forum with information of the recent tours. But if you want to find out for earlier concerts, try to find the book U2 Live: A Concert Documentary. It describes every (known) concert U2 has played until the 2002 Superbowl appearance. This includes setlists, trivia and attendance. Highly recommended! :up:

As pointed out earlier there are a few threads on this forum with information of the recent tours. But if you want to find out for earlier concerts, try to find the book U2 Live: A Concert Documentary. It describes every (known) concert U2 has played until the 2002 Superbowl appearance. This includes setlists, trivia and attendance. Highly recommended! :up:

I strongly agree (I have this book, but usually look up set-list rather than attendance figures). The man who wrote it surprisingly passed away (never knew what happened). :sad: But He did a brilliant job writing this book and keeping it updated for each tour until his death.

I strongly agree (I have this book, but usually look up set-list rather than attendance figures). The man who wrote it surprisingly passed away (never knew what happened). :sad: But He did a brilliant job writing this book and keeping it updated for each tour until his death.

Pimm who wrote the book passed away in early 2002. His co-worker on the book, Caroline, did the 2003 update which includes the POPMART tour and the Elevation tour. I hope she plans to do an update after the 360 tour is completed at the end of 2010.

Pimm's book is my favorite U2 book. Its the real history of the band and is more accurate than the other books I have read about the band.

I hope we get a new edition soon, of course I got the 'current' one for like $6.

Pimm who wrote the book passed away in early 2002. His co-worker on the book, Caroline, did the 2003 update which includes the POPMART tour and the Elevation tour. I hope she plans to do an update after the 360 tour is completed at the end of 2010.

Pimm's book is my favorite U2 book. Its the real history of the band and is more accurate than the other books I have read about the band.

Thanks guys, have the book in my collection and forgot it had that info. in there.

Back
Top Bottom