U2 360 TOUR: Sellouts, Attendance, other statistics - Page 9 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Peeling off those Dollar Bills
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-21-2009, 04:24 PM   #121
Refugee
 
CosmoKramer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 2,421
Local Time: 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moggio View Post


Currently, U2 would have to gross over $700 million without a "strategically scheduled" tour to top The Stones. But since their ENTIRE 360 tour is scheduled this way, topping The Stones is not going to happen, even if they do gross $700 million by the end of it because it will be through "strategic scheduling"...
Wait- So its not how many people you play to. Its not how much you gross. Its how much you gross based on how you schedule the tour....come on. I mean WTF is that. You cant be for real!!! If scheduling was that important, then wouldn't every act gross 500-700 million dollars????? We could argue that the big acts could but you didnt want to post Madonna or The Boss' tour numbers () so we cant compare. Eitherway, I see that you are going to make any reason for U2 not being a huge draw (yes, I went back to the "huge draw" comment that you say you never mentioned but your posts basically elude to). Just go to a 360 tour show and see if you like it...just go to one (everyone here will agree to deduct the cost of your ticket from the final tour gross).
__________________

__________________
CosmoKramer is online now  
Old 07-21-2009, 07:21 PM   #122
War Child
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 567
Local Time: 01:43 PM
The Australian leg of the Black Ice tour is THE HIGHEST GROSSING TOUR IN AUSTRALIAN HISTORY. A quick google news search can tell you that. And U2 don’t have a hope in hell in outgrossing AC/DC in their home country next year. For one, because if U2 do play Australia, they’ll only be playing Sydney and/or Melbourne, judging by the strategically scheduled 360 tour and how there’ll only be 10 or so shows left in the schedule after the UK/European & North American legs finish next year and since they’ll need to room schedule South American shows too. Nowhere does it say that there are going to be 12-16 shows in the ROW, after the UK/European & North American legs are complete. Are even if there were, that probably would still not be enough for a FULL Australian leg.

If you want to spend HOURS dragging up my old quotes from other forums ( you must not have a life?) from FOUR OR FIVE YEARS AGO, even though I’ve clearly stated to you that I’ve learned more about the concert business since then and have nailed down even more accurate way of predicting concert demand, then go right ahead. I can just as easily point out how you used to believe that no more than 1,000 fans from a nearby market would travel to see an act live. Or how you used to think that fans that lived more than 3 hours away from a market, if their market wasn’t being hit, would not travel to see an act live. Or how you said that no one knows just how many people will attend an event for sure, etc., etc., etc. And we both know that’s not true.

On the first UK/European leg of the A Bigger Bang tour :

The Stones had NO “strategically scheduled” shows in England or Scotland. They also had TWO Spanish shows initially scheduled but for whatever reason they were cancelled (though FOUR Spanish shows were performed on the second UK/European leg in 2007). YOU CONVENIENTLY DID NOT MENTION THESE SHOWS. So the Portugal show wasn’t “strategically scheduled”. Not playing the Easter Block of Europe at that point in time, doesn’t mean a thing regarding meeting or not meeting demand. So I have NO idea why you would argue that, apart from TRYING TO BLUR THE LINES. Also, The Stones played in Switzerland too, which diminishes your argument of “strategically scheduling” in Italy.

I have NO idea why you’re comparing the portions of the first North American legs of the 360 & A Bigger Bang tours, as it proves NOTHING, since there was NOT ONE “strategically scheduled” show on the first leg of the A Bigger Bang tour.

The Vertigo tour WAS NOT heavily underbooked because the way virtually the WHOLE 360 tour is “strategically scheduled” PROVES THAT IT WAS NOT. ANYONE who doesn’t even study the concert business can see that.

But since you keep asking for a quote, here’s a chance for interference’s to see just how full of it you really are:

UKMIX - Forums - Chart Analysis - Rolling Stones top U2 - top grossing tour (page 2)

All one has to do is read this thread beginning at page 2. There are SEVERAL interesting quotes in this thread from Maloil / STING 2 but here’s just ONE posted on December 2, 2006 at 10:33am:

“U2 have not met the demand in for them in virtually all of the regions they have played so far on tour.”

Virtually the WHOLE 360 tour IS “strategically scheduled” . And that fact that you’re trying to deny that is HUGELY funny. We can go over ANY market you want. Just let me know. Also, I NEVER said that even if the 360 tour grosses $1 Billion that it wouldn’t top The Stones. If it grossed that, of course it would. If it grossed $800 million, it would too.

The Stones don’t need to “strategically schedule” an ENTIRE tour like U2 now does. Why? BECAUSE THE STONES ARE A LARGER DRAW THAN U2 IS. GET IT?

Again, you could only claim A HANDFUL OF MARKETS at best where the first UK/European leg of the A Bigger Bang tour was “strategically scheduled“. Whereas virtually the WHOLE 360 tour IS.

GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.

ANYONE who’s studied the concert business knows that a select set of formulas are utilized to determine what concert demand will be for any given artist.


WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL?
__________________

__________________
Moggio is offline  
Old 07-21-2009, 07:30 PM   #123
War Child
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 567
Local Time: 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedeu2 View Post
I guess you don´t realize how stupid you sound every time you claim the "strategic scheduling".

Oh wait, it just dawned on me: the folks in LiveNation are big U2 fans and want U2 to be the highest grossing act in the world so they are "strategically scheduling" the 360 tour. Yet, they will plan a "nonsense scheduling" for the Stones the next time they go on tour.
Considering YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, that's pretty funny...

I NEVER said Live Nation is scheduling a "nonsense scheduling" for The Stones. The Stones don't care if many of their shows are sold out or not. Whereas U2 do...and hence since U2 is attempting a stadium tour of North America for the first since 1997, is one of the main reasons why "strategic scheduling" is utilized. In fact, I bet U2 have a clause in their contract with Live Nation which states that each concert they perform has to be structured to officially "sell out" (with a few exceptions)...since the attendances from their '97-'98 PopMart stadium tour were extremely embarrassing for them and the media was all over them because of it...
__________________
Moggio is offline  
Old 07-21-2009, 07:33 PM   #124
War Child
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 567
Local Time: 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
Oh yeah, Regina and Winnipeg are "relatively" nearby, if you consider 1822 and 2232 km, respectively, to be "relatively nearby". LOL.

Hell, Winnipeg is closer to Toronto anyway.
Are you actually implying that NO ONE from the Pacific Northwest or Prairie Canada is going to travel to Vancouver this year to see U2?
__________________
Moggio is offline  
Old 07-21-2009, 07:39 PM   #125
War Child
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 567
Local Time: 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_acrobat View Post
Also, only 1 show in California? What's that about?
Because otherwise, U2 wouldn't officially sellout this show this year at the prices they're charging. Another example of "strategic scheduling"...


__________________
Moggio is offline  
Old 07-21-2009, 07:44 PM   #126
War Child
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 567
Local Time: 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoKramer View Post
Wait- So its not how many people you play to. Its not how much you gross. Its how much you gross based on how you schedule the tour....come on. I mean WTF is that. You cant be for real!!! If scheduling was that important, then wouldn't every act gross 500-700 million dollars????? We could argue that the big acts could but you didnt want to post Madonna or The Boss' tour numbers () so we cant compare. Eitherway, I see that you are going to make any reason for U2 not being a huge draw (yes, I went back to the "huge draw" comment that you say you never mentioned but your posts basically elude to). Just go to a 360 tour show and see if you like it...just go to one (everyone here will agree to deduct the cost of your ticket from the final tour gross).
Your above statements are so completely ridiculous, there's just no point in responding to it, apart from this sentence.
__________________
Moggio is offline  
Old 07-21-2009, 08:03 PM   #127
War Child
 
fedeu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay
Posts: 548
Local Time: 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moggio View Post
Considering YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, that's pretty funny...

I NEVER said Live Nation is scheduling a "nonsense scheduling" for The Stones. The Stones don't care if many of their shows are sold out or not. Whereas U2 do...and hence since U2 is attempting a stadium tour of North America for the first since 1997, is one of the main reasons why "strategic scheduling" is utilized. In fact, I bet U2 have a clause in their contract with Live Nation which states that each concert they perform has to be structured to officially "sell out" (with a few exceptions)...since the attendances from their '97-'98 PopMart stadium tour were extremely embarrassing for them and the media was all over them because of it...
So now your point is U2 is obssessed with selling out every single show?
Even if that was the case it has nothing to do with your previous claim that Live Nation is strategically scheduling U2 360 to maximize its gross and for that reason one has to dismiss the projected 650-700 M U2 360 is going to make.
__________________
fedeu2 is offline  
Old 07-21-2009, 08:08 PM   #128
War Child
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 567
Local Time: 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedeu2 View Post
So now your point is U2 is obssessed with selling out every single show?

No. It's been that way since the late 90s.



Quote:
Originally Posted by fedeu2 View Post
Even if that was the case it has nothing to do with your previous claim that Live Nation is strategically scheduling U2 360 to maximize its gross and for that reason one has to dismiss the projected 650-700 M U2 360 is going to make.
So what?
__________________
Moggio is offline  
Old 07-21-2009, 08:23 PM   #129
Refugee
 
CosmoKramer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 2,421
Local Time: 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moggio View Post



UKMIX - Forums - Chart Analysis - Rolling Stones top U2 - top grossing tour (page 2)

All one has to do is read this thread beginning at page 2. There are SEVERAL interesting quotes in this thread from Maloil / STING 2 but here’s just ONE posted on December 2, 2006 at 10:33am:

“U2 have not met the demand in for them in virtually all of the regions they have played so far on tour.”

Virtually the WHOLE 360 tour IS “strategically scheduled” . And that fact that you’re trying to deny that is HUGELY funny. We can go over ANY market you want. Just let me know. Also, I NEVER said that even if the 360 tour grosses $1 Billion that it wouldn’t top The Stones. If it grossed that, of course it would. If it grossed $800 million, it would too.
Whats hugely funny is that in the link you provided, Maoil lists a boat load of Stones shows that did NOT sell out(but you have your reasons . You know what else is funny, you talk about "us" interference fans being full of it yet go to page two of this thread UKMIX - Forums - Chart Analysis - U2 360 TOUR: Boxscores, Statistics (page 2)

Everyone in this forum is blasting you as well (not just Maoil). You keep making up CRAZY reasons for U2 360's current success and then say "You know nothing about the concert industry" as if we should all run away. Clearly we "interferencers" and the UKmix forum think you nuts and just have a hatred of U2.
__________________
CosmoKramer is online now  
Old 07-21-2009, 08:55 PM   #130
War Child
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 567
Local Time: 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoKramer View Post
Whats hugely funny is that in the link you provided, Maoil lists a boat load of Stones shows that did NOT sell out(but you have your reasons .
So what?


Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoKramer View Post
You know what else is funny, you talk about "us" interference fans being full of it yet go to page two of this thread UKMIX - Forums - Chart Analysis - U2 360 TOUR: Boxscores, Statistics (page 2)

Everyone in this forum is blasting you as well (not just Maoil).

Not true.



And Maloil / STING 2 is a PROVEN LIAR. Why are you defending him?



Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoKramer View Post
You keep making up CRAZY reasons for U2 360's current success and then say "You know nothing about the concert industry" as if we should all run away.
NOTHING is made up.

Are you actually saying that NO ONE from the rest of Italy or Switzerland traveled to the Milan shows?

Are you actually saying that NO ONE from Belgium traveled to the Paris shows?

Are you actually saying that NO ONE from Portugal or the rest of Spain traveled to the Barcelona shows?

Are you actually saying that NO ONE from the rest of Germany traveled to the Amsterdam shows?

Are you actually saying that NO ONE from the rest of Germany traveled / are traveling to the Berlin or Gelsenkirchen shows?

Are you actually saying that NO ONE from the Czech Republic are traveling to the Chorzow shows?

Are you actually saying that NO ONE from Austria are traveling to the Zagreb shows?

Are you actually saying that NO ONE from the rest of Scandinavia are traveling to the Gothenburg shows?


Etc., etc., etc.


If so, then that's the only thing that's "CRAZY" here....



Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoKramer View Post
Clearly we "interferencers" and the UKmix forum think you nuts and just have a hatred of U2.
You nuts?

If you want to deny the FACTS, then whatever floats your boat.
__________________
Moggio is offline  
Old 07-21-2009, 09:33 PM   #131
Refugee
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,400
Local Time: 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_acrobat View Post
Hasn't U2 already sold way more than 28,000 tickets in Dallas?
Well, it appears from the tickets left on the ticketmaster site that its closing in on a possible sellout. Thats 80,000 + 10,000(field) tickets or about 90,000 total tickets potentially. But, we won't know the exact figures until we see the boxscores after the show is played.

The 28,000 figure is Moggio's prediction for attendance at the concert. I think he is WAY OFF, although he likes to claim that Dallas is one of those area's in the United States that U2 is no longer popular in or something.
__________________
Maoilbheannacht is offline  
Old 07-21-2009, 10:10 PM   #132
War Child
 
fedeu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay
Posts: 548
Local Time: 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maoilbheannacht View Post
Well, it appears from the tickets left on the ticketmaster site that its closing in on a possible sellout. Thats 80,000 + 10,000(field) tickets or about 90,000 total tickets potentially. But, we won't know the exact figures until we see the boxscores after the show is played.

The 28,000 figure is Moggio's prediction for attendance at the concert. I think he is WAY OFF, although he likes to claim that Dallas is one of those area's in the United States that U2 is no longer popular in or something.
After actual figures are known I´m sure Moggio will come up with some of his ridiculous excuses such as Dallas was sold out because there was a massive flow of people from nearby areas. Sure he would have to explain why the Houston show was packed too.
__________________
fedeu2 is offline  
Old 07-21-2009, 10:28 PM   #133
Refugee
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,400
Local Time: 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moggio View Post
Nowhere does it say that there are going to be 12-16 shows in the ROW, after the UK/European & North American legs are complete. Are even if there were, that probably would still not be enough for a FULL Australian leg.
It has been mentioned that the 2010 Europe leg will be 20 shows and the North American 2010 leg will be 20 shows. Thats 40 + 44 which equals 84. 100 shows has been mentioned for the total tour, so that leaves 16 more shows after 2010 legs of North America and Europe are complete at least.

Quote:
If you want to spend HOURS dragging up my old quotes from other forums ( you must not have a life?) from FOUR OR FIVE YEARS AGO, even though I’ve clearly stated to you that I’ve learned more about the concert business since then and have nailed down even more accurate way of predicting concert demand, then go right ahead.
Yes, you have learned so much more about the business, and have indeed nailed down and even more accurate way of predicting concert demand:

The results:

MOGGIO'S Predicted concert attendance for U2 360 North American shows:

Dallas: 28,000
Charlottesville: 31,000
Raleigh NC: 31,000
Norman OK: 31,000
Houston TX: 31,000

Quote:
I can just as easily point out how you used to believe that no more than 1,000 fans from a nearby market would travel to see an act live.
In some cases that is indeed true. But either way, you have never published statistics proving your point one way or the other. Boxscores come with attendance and gross figures, not where each of the attendees came from. But, if someone wanted to conduct a scientific poll outside one of the venues, one might be able to determine just how many long distance attendees there are for certain markets.

Quote:
Or how you used to think that fans that lived more than 3 hours away from a market, if their market wasn’t being hit, would not travel to see an act live.
I said the majority would not travel, and you've never presented any facts to dispute that.

Quote:
Or how you said that no one knows just how many people will attend an event for sure, etc., etc., etc. And we both know that’s not true.
Ok master predicter, how many fans from the Denver metro area will be at the Norman Oklahoma City concert? How will you determine that in a way that can be verifiably confirmed by others?

Quote:
The Stones had NO “strategically scheduled” shows in England or Scotland.
Well, not playing the Republic of Ireland certainly helped those shows, as did not playing Belgium, only one show in the Netherlands, and only one show in Paris. So, it was a good way to BEEF up the home UK market although they still FAILED to sellout any of the shows. The fact is, markets were skipped that impacted the English and Scotish markets in a good way. Strategic scheduling.

Quote:
They also had TWO Spanish shows initially scheduled but for whatever reason they were cancelled (though FOUR Spanish shows were performed on the second UK/European leg in 2007). YOU CONVENIENTLY DID NOT MENTION THESE SHOWS. So the Portugal show wasn’t “strategically scheduled”.
LOL, what do you think happens when fans in one country get all of their shows cancelled? They find another show to go to in a nearby country. Its also a good way to cover up shows that are not selling well. Cancel and postpone them until the following year, allowing other markets played on the current leg, to help contribute to their success in the following year. Strategic Scheduling, a bit late, to help beef up demand in other area's.

Quote:
Not playing the Easter Block of Europe at that point in time, doesn’t mean a thing regarding meeting or not meeting demand.
Oh yes it does. Where do you think many Eastern European fans went in the summer of 2006? Those that were willing to travel helped fill shows in Germany, Austria and Italy.

Live Nation has done the same thing with Madonna. Few or any Eastern European shows on the first leg, and then a whole bunch on the 2nd leg.

Quote:
I have NO idea why you’re comparing the portions of the first North American legs of the 360 & A Bigger Bang tours, as it proves NOTHING, since there was NOT ONE “strategically scheduled” show on the first leg of the A Bigger Bang tour.
Only playing 17 North American stadium shows IS as much strategic scheduling as anything you have mentioned on this rather absurd issue.

Quote:
The Vertigo tour WAS NOT heavily underbooked because the way virtually the WHOLE 360 tour is “strategically scheduled” PROVES THAT IT WAS NOT. ANYONE who doesn’t even study the concert business can see that.
Does not matter! U2 360 is being scheduled based on conditions NOW, not as they were in 2005! The U2 360 tour is different in many ways. It involves a stadium show that uses a greatly expanded 360 set allowing for many more fans per stadium show. Its also being done during the worst recession since the 1930s. To huge factors that did not exist in 2005.

Again, proof is when we look at the Dallas Boxscore and compare it to your prediction of only 28,000 in attendance and find that it is WAY OFF!

Vague assumptions and theories about strategic scheduling of a tour four years later under different market conditions is proof of nothing.

Quote:
But since you keep asking for a quote, here’s a chance for interference’s to see just how full of it you really are:

UKMIX - Forums - Chart Analysis - Rolling Stones top U2 - top grossing tour (page 2)

All one has to do is read this thread beginning at page 2. There are SEVERAL interesting quotes in this thread from Maloil / STING 2 but here’s just ONE posted on December 2, 2006 at 10:33am:

“U2 have not met the demand in for them in virtually all of the regions they have played so far on tour.”
LOL, I'd still stand by that qoute in 2005. REGIONS, is not the same as cities or individial markets. Your claim was all markets or cities, remember? But it is true, every region of the Vertigo tour was underbooked to a certain degree. Certainly not every market or city, but definitely every region.

Quote:
Virtually the WHOLE 360 tour IS “strategically scheduled” . And that fact that you’re trying to deny that is HUGELY funny. We can go over ANY market you want. Just let me know. Also, I NEVER said that even if the 360 tour grosses $1 Billion that it wouldn’t top The Stones. If it grossed that, of course it would. If it grossed $800 million, it would too.
Ah, but I'm not denying that U2 and Live Nation have scheduled the tour in a way to bring in the maximum gross possible in an 18 month period. My point is that the Stones and Madonna do exactly the same thing. Live Nation schedules each tour in such a way as to maximize the gross.

Quote:
The Stones don’t need to “strategically schedule” an ENTIRE tour like U2 now does. Why? BECAUSE THE STONES ARE A LARGER DRAW THAN U2 IS. GET IT?

Again, you could only claim A HANDFUL OF MARKETS at best where the first UK/European leg of the A Bigger Bang tour was “strategically scheduled“. Whereas virtually the WHOLE 360 tour IS.

GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.
Well get this threw your head, saying the Stones are larger draw and don't use as much strategy in their scheduling does not make it so. GET IT?

The Stones only played 19 shows on their first leg, U2 are playing 24 shows and they are shows in a 360 format. Now you tell me who is being more cautious and careful with their FIRST LEG, based on that?


Quote:
ANYONE who’s studied the concert business knows that a select set of formulas are utilized to determine what concert demand will be for any given artist.

Of course, because as you predicted, U2 attendance will only be the following at these shows:

Quote:
Dallas: 28,000
Charlottesville: 31,000
Raleigh NC: 31,000
Norman OK: 31,000
Houston TX: 31,000

Quote:
WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL?
Oh, I certainly would not try to fool a person who thinks that LIVE NATION works extra hard to strategically schedule U2 shows so as to give them a leg up on the Stones and then does not do the same for the Stones.
__________________
Maoilbheannacht is offline  
Old 07-21-2009, 10:34 PM   #134
Refugee
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,400
Local Time: 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedeu2 View Post
After actual figures are known I´m sure Moggio will come up with some of his ridiculous excuses such as Dallas was sold out because there was a massive flow of people from nearby areas. Sure he would have to explain why the Houston show was packed too.
But remember, according to him:

Quote:
ANYONE who’s studied the concert business knows that a select set of formulas are utilized to determine what concert demand will be for any given artist.
Since his following predictions were based on a select set of formulas that are utilized to determine what concer demand will be in any market for any given artist, I guess these predictions will be very accurate.


MOGGIO attendance predictions based on his formula's:

Dallas: 28,000
Charlottesville: 31,000
Raleigh NC: 31,000
Norman OK: 31,000
Houston TX: 31,000
__________________
Maoilbheannacht is offline  
Old 07-21-2009, 10:37 PM   #135
Refugee
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,400
Local Time: 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moggio View Post
Considering YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, that's pretty funny...

I NEVER said Live Nation is scheduling a "nonsense scheduling" for The Stones. The Stones don't care if many of their shows are sold out or not. Whereas U2 do...and hence since U2 is attempting a stadium tour of North America for the first since 1997, is one of the main reasons why "strategic scheduling" is utilized. In fact, I bet U2 have a clause in their contract with Live Nation which states that each concert they perform has to be structured to officially "sell out" (with a few exceptions)...since the attendances from their '97-'98 PopMart stadium tour were extremely embarrassing for them and the media was all over them because of it...
Oh, so now its just for the sake of attendance and not gross? Interesting.
__________________

__________________
Maoilbheannacht is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Police Tour '07 - Part 3 Allegra Just the Bang and the Clatter 590 11-08-2009 09:15 PM
It's official: U2, U2, U2, U2, U2, U2, U2, U2, U2 GirlsAloudFan It's Official... 9 07-12-2009 06:53 PM
Total Vertigo Tour Boxscore Figures To Date! STING2 Peeling off those Dollar Bills 178 05-26-2007 01:36 PM
settle an argument..... NYRangers78 Peeling off those Dollar Bills 13 02-01-2006 10:28 AM
U2 Ipod catalog JCOSTER All I Want Is U2 3 01-12-2006 10:06 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com