U2 360 Boxscore Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should tell my next door neighbor to go in wiki and change Bon Jovi's numbers to 1 album sale and $1 gross for his entire touring career. Stick to wiki numbers that's the most reliable source out there! lol My whole point Kleman is ANYONE can go on wiki and change numbers or whatever it is not a reliable source.

YEah its not so reliable, i know that, but its not so bad either. Quite a lot of inf. are correct.

I think this a funny treat.

But one thing I have to say to Kleman

BJ sold 36 millions albums not 40 millions by 9 records), this was your information not mine (10 postings or more before you said 36 millions (now 40 after one told U2 sold 39 millions with only 5 records).
so u2 had 5 albums this decade and BJ 9 albums. So I don´t have to say any more.

I think your sources are quite a big silly, no wonder why do you think that U2 are the best if you got that kind of sources.

There is absolutely NO DOUBT about the fact, that worldwidealbums.net / chartsinfrance.net are the most reliable sources out there when it comes to album sales. The numbers are made by people who spend their whole life analyzing charts and sales statistics. Random media reports and wikipedia are not reliable at all. There are also a lot of crap numbers about U2 on wikipedia.

I checked the billboard boxscores on wiki for the 360 tour and they are correct. i have a subscription to billboard and the numbers are verified as being correct. unless the numbers come from billboard or possibly pollstar (not too sure how reliable pollstar is though) i would be hesitant about believing any numbers.

Could one of you guys with a Billboard subscription do me a favor and look up the numbers for Coldplay in the Netherlands in 2009? Two shows in Goffert Park, Nijmegen, 9th & 10th of September 2009. I'd like to compare those with U2 in the Amsterdam Arena.

Could one of you guys with a Billboard subscription do me a favor and look up the numbers for Coldplay in the Netherlands in 2009? Two shows in Goffert Park, Nijmegen, 9th & 10th of September 2009. I'd like to compare those with U2 in the Amsterdam Arena.

They have not been reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom