The TOP 200 SELLING ALBUMS IN THE UNITED STATES IN 2009!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well, at least Susan Boyle sold +6 millions...that shows that people still buy "legal" music...
Too bad that it is because Susan Boyle is boring and ugly and happens to sing very well (which shocked everybody:ohmy:)

Too bad that it is because Susan Boyle is boring and ugly and happens to sing very well (which shocked everybody:ohmy:)

had she been a normal, average looking 50odd year old woman, with the same voice, i dont expect anyone would have taken any notice.

hi,
I am a research assistant and i would like to ask you if you can help me/ suggest me where else can i find this data that you provided here about top selling album's for previous years ?? i am trying to contact nielsen but they don't reply...i am willing to purchase those data for a reasonable price if cannot provided for free! thank you!

sparas said:
hi,
I am a research assistant and i would like to ask you if you can help me/ suggest me where else can i find this data that you provided here about top selling album's for previous years ?? i am trying to contact nielsen but they don't reply...i am willing to purchase those data for a reasonable price if cannot provided for free! thank you!

Try the UK MIX forms, @ ukmix.org. If you go to the Chart Analysis forum, with a little searching, you will find the top selling albums in the US and worldwide for many years, especially recent years.

hi,

Try www.media traffic.de for some info. Mike

thank you for the help (CosmoKramer, mikeuk) the sites were not very helpful but still i appreciate your help!!

Back
Top Bottom