The Best Thing - Chart Performance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like it has finally peaked and is slowly heading down. Peaked at number 14 on Hot AC. pretty damn impressive for a little band no one cares to much about anymore.

Best thing debuts on Canadian Alternative Top 50 chart at #40.

It is also at #25 on Canadian Rock Top 50.

Best thing on US Billboard Jan 3 edition:

#17 on Adult Pop Top 40 Music chart
#17 on Hot Rock Top 50 chart
#49 on Rock Airplay Top 50 chart
#19 on Triple A Top 50 chart (Gooyow is up to #9)

I know it looks like the song has peaked but looking at the Daily charts from Mediabase, just about all songs on all charts have seen reduction in spins attm. This is likely due to Christmas songs. On Adult Rock or Triple A, oddly enough YTB is actually picking up spins.

Not likely to see the song finding new life on US radio charts, but it did come out in September in the USA, so it's had a pretty long run now...and I guess it's just been released in Canada. I could not find it on any other charts outside of the U,S.

I know it looks like the song has peaked but looking at the Daily charts from Mediabase, just about all songs on all charts have seen reduction in spins attm. This is likely due to Christmas songs. On Adult Rock or Triple A, oddly enough YTB is actually picking up spins.

Not likely to see the song finding new life on US radio charts, but it did come out in September in the USA, so it's had a pretty long run now...and I guess it's just been released in Canada. I could not find it on any other charts outside of the U,S.

Thanks for the complete update!

It’s also in the Top 40(biggest format) spincrease chart for 2 days with 33 and 29 “spincreases” week over week. This is primarily due to a Top 40 station in Baltimore picking the song up but it’s amazing that it’s still kicking.

Billboard Charts (Jan 13 edition)

Adult Top 40 (HAC)

TBT is #19

(Also, looking at AC on Mediabase with "All stations" reporting, TBT up to 36 as of today)

Hot Rock Songs Top 50

TBT climbs to #17

Hot Rock Airplay Top 50

GOOYOW is hot shot debut at #45
TBT re-enters this chart @ #47

Triple A/Adult Rock Top 40

GOOYOW is at #7
TBT is at #18

Canada Active Rock Top 50

TBT up to #24

Canada Alternative Rock Top 50

TBT jumps up seven spots to #34

TBT is probably U2's best performing lead single since Vertigo, and while it's still not nearly as successful as Vertigo, it continues to hang around on the charts in it's 5th month.

On Brazil's "Top 10 FM Radio" songs, TBT debuts on the chart dated Jan 8, 2018:

1 Dua Lipa
New Rules

2 Maroon 5
Cold

3 Ed Sheeran
Perfect

4 Big Up
Xangô

5 Camila Cabello
Havana

6 DJ Khaled Feat. Rihanna e Bryson Tiller