Sting2 - Album Sales Info.?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

doctorwho

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
My TARDIS - currently located in Valparaiso, IN
Sting2:

People in the Velvet Rope forum are claiming that SoundScan data *is* available in Billboard magazine. Is this true? I have NEVER seen actual SoundScan data in Billboard's magazine, but then, I haven't examined it closely for some time. Since you peruse this magazine more closely than I do, have you ever noticed actual sales numbers in the weekly magazine? If so, perhaps we can rely on this for future updates.

Thanks!

Geoff Mayfield who writes a weekly column in Billboard every week on the Billboard 200 chart will usually list about 5 or 6 soundscan numbers, mainly having to do with the top 10. I look through last weeks magazine to make sure, but I have yet to ever see a complete list of soundscan figures in billboard ever in the nearly 11 years since billboard has been using soundscan data.
I don't see why they do not post it though, they should. I was thinking that instead of asking velvet rope to post all the data from Soundscan, if they would just at least post the info for ATYCLB. Its just posting a single figure.

Back
Top Bottom