Predict Crazy Tonight's UK chart position!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So today I think IGCIIDGCT is officially released in the UK? Am I right? And that this sunday we will find out where it officially charts

today:
2° on itunes rock album (EP) in Uk
9° on itunes rock songs in Uk (album version i think)
1° on amzon.co.uk cd singles
1° on HMW cd singles

Found this in a 'music week' article (which i found through google):

Mercury’s U2, whose last single Magnificent failed to make the Top 40, are heading for a better result this time with the follow-up I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight likely to debut in or around the Top 20.

Found this in a 'music week' article (which i found through google):

Mercury’s U2, whose last single Magnificent failed to make the Top 40, are heading for a better result this time with the follow-up I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight likely to debut in or around the Top 20.

It's already down to top 30, expect it to fall further by Sunday

Shame.

Can I just ask you, how do you know where it currently is in the uk charts? I've searched the net and can't find anything

There's certain websites that publish the information. Like buzzjack.com, they're technically not allowed say the positions but there's ways around it

its below 26, so i really dont expect it to drop much further, i will try and find out the exact position today.

Just 1 more day to go until we find out where it charts. I originally predicted #27... could I be right??

Anyone know where it is now?

Just 1 more day to go until we find out where it charts. I originally predicted #27... could I be right??

Anyone know where it is now?

No midweeks are released on the weekend, it was 25 and that didn't include friday or saturday sales

Back
Top Bottom