How U2 and iHeart hooked up to find the band’s next hit single

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finally someone is taking the reigns on this. Jesus, they make the absolute WORST choices for singles. They really are terrible at it. At least with recent albums.
I can attest to the fact that I have now heard EBW 3 times on my local station in Florida. No one plays U2 in Florida by the way. Last new U2 song on the radio in Florida was Vertigo. I have never heard a new song after that until now. So they are pushing it.

Hope it works. Would be so much better if they were able to do promo with it. ugh.

The only "problem" I have with the article is when it states "even mediocre U2 is better than most bands". While I agree, I would not state that EBW is mediocre at all. It's a very strong single and one of U2's best ballads in ages.

I do hope this song breaks through in some format. If it doesn't, then I guess U2 simply won't have any hits from this album.

The only "problem" I have with the article is when it states "even mediocre U2 is better than most bands". While I agree, I would not state that EBW is mediocre at all. It's a very strong single and one of U2's best ballads in ages.

I do hope this song breaks through in some format. If it doesn't, then I guess U2 simply won't have any hits from this album.

Its not being helped by not having any live promo in the U.S.

My alternative station, owned by CBS, stopped playing The Miracle immediately once this story broke on the 9th. I checked the station's playlists every day since then and it was abrupt and final. They haven't played it once since the 9th. Prior to the 9th, they played it 4-6x in a 24 hr. period. I was hearing it all the time.

Where is Oseary?

:censored:

Back
Top Bottom