How many copies has Acthung Baby sold ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i just wasnt sure on the exact amount of copies which have been sold. :huh:
I didnt mean that that amount isnt good, its a MASSIVE amount!!:wink:
HTDAAB wont sell that many :(

Mullen4Prez said:
Anyone know how many copies the album has sold ?

AB sold 10 million copies worldwide in its first year, 4 of this copies only in the USA and 600,000 in the UK.

Since 1992, AB has sold 4 million copies in the USA, and now is 8x Platinum. In the UK has sold another 600,000 copies since 1992.

So, world sales stands at 16-17 million, aprox.

Vox

Last edited:
10 million in its first year, thats HUGE,
HTDAAB looks set to sell that amount too! Its on nearly 7 million already, should have sold another 3 by november

8 million in the U.S. in total, ATYCLB only sold 4 - 4.5.

1.2 million in the UK in total, HTDAAB is on nearly 1 million already

How many copies did ATYCLB sell in its first year?

Last edited:
ybird3k said:
10 million in its first year, thats HUGE,
HTDAAB looks set to sell that amount too! Its on nearly 7 million already, should have sold another 3 by november

8 million in the U.S. in total, ATYCLB only sold 4 - 4.5.

1.2 million in the UK in total, HTDAAB is on nearly 1 million already

How many copies did ATYCLB sell in its first year?

ATYCLB sold around 10 milliones copies in its first year worldwide, with 600,000 in the UK and 3 million in the USA :)

Vox

so ATYCLB sold 10 million in first year, though its only sold a total of 12 million?, that would mean its only sold 2 million from end of first year to now.

HTDAAB has sold loads more than ATYCLB in the UK

ybird3k said:
so ATYCLB sold 10 million in first year, though its only sold a total of 12 million?, that would mean its only sold 2 million from end of first year to now.

HTDAAB has sold loads more than ATYCLB in the UK

ATYCLB was only a strong seller in the USA during 2002. ATYCLB reached most of its sales peaks in other places around the world by the end of 2001 or the start of 2002.

In my post before, what I meant to say was that AFTER January 2002, the only region where ATYCLB had heavy sales was in North America. The album in most other parts of the planet had already gone through the initial heavy sales period through 2000/2001. ATYCLB sold nearly 1 million copies in the USA during 2002.

Back
Top Bottom