Hits week 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Popmartijn

Blue Crack Supplier
Another week another Hits Daily Double sales chart. Yes, they started again. So with the statistically very significant 0.67% in, here are the (almost definitive) results: :D
1 1 THE GAME THE DOCUMENTARY 2,405
-- 2 BRIGHT EYES I'M WIDE AWAKE, IT'S MORNING 2,083
-- 3 BRIGHT EYES DIGITAL ASH IN A DIGITAL URN 1,471
2 4 GREEN DAY AMERICAN IDIOT 911
-- 5 AND YOU...(BY THE TRAIL OF DEAD) WORLDS APART 897
25 14 U2 HOW TO DISMANTLE AN ATOMIC BOMB 262

Soooo... who are Bright Eyes and why do they have 2 records in the top 3? :huh: :shifty: :reject:

C ya!

Marty

30.29%

1.KENNY CHESNEY-BE AS YOU ARE-94,781
2.THE GAME-THE DOCUMENTARY-53,523

31.U2-10,304:|

Popmartijn said:

Soooo... who are Bright Eyes and why do they have 2 records in the top 3? :huh: :shifty: :reject:

C ya!

Marty

Indie rock.
:wink:

They won't end up that high at the end of the day.

So far, so good. Based on the current information, it appears the album will sell around 35,000 copies this week which is essentially the same as it did last week. Looks the sales slide since Christmas was over has finally stopped. With the Grammy's in two weeks, Hall of Fame in 4 weeks and the start of the tour in 8 weeks, hopefully this album will start to rise in sales a little.

So far with 44.69% in:

- 1 KENNY CHESNEY BNA 165,630
BE AS YOU ARE
1 2 THE GAME AFTERMATH/G-UNIT/INT 63,874 THE DOCUMENTARY
-- 3 LEANN RIMES CURB 49,801 THIS WOMAN

25 32 U2 INTERSCOPE 14,016 HOW TO DISMANTLE AN ATOMIC BOMB

Last edited:
Bright Eyes is a really fantastic guy......I've had both of his new albums for quite a while and they're fantastic efforts........definitely worth checking out.

And I wouldn't worry about the Bomb......the tour and Grammys will give it a nice boost.

ah well, this should not affect the fact that the album has been a massive succsess almost everywhere

Yes, that's sure. But the sales will be higher after the Grammy Awards and they will be also good during the tour. I could be that the announcement of the tour and the massive succes of the sales for the tour will give the album a boost this and next week.

71.73%

U2 No.28 with 26,037

but only a drop of 1% thats what we should focus on here, and that is excellent, quite high sales

Back
Top Bottom