Help with singles chart positions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aygo

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Hi there.

I'd like to ask for some help, for some data.
I'm trying to search for the chart positions of some U2 singles in some markets, but it's kind of hard to find that.

For example, I know that "Lemon" peaked #71 in the Hot 100, "Please" at 103, and sometimes I find "Electrical Storm" at #3 and others at #5 in the UK.

If someone could, please, post or find a link for this that contains each chart position of each U2 single (counting on re-editions and special regional singles - like '40'), I'd appreciate that. Thankx!

Aygo said:
^ but that's just concerning the UK charts, and I was looking too for the US, Australian, Japanese, World charts... Well, the main ones...

I gathered a lot of this data already and posted it in a thread you can find here. My data doesn't cover all countries, but it's a start. Many have added to that thread, so you might be able to find what you seek from there.

Also, to the best of my knowledge, "Lemon" never charted in the U.S. Hot 100 (the main singles chart). Perhaps it reached that #71 that you cite on an airplay chart?? "Lemon" was U2's first #1 dance single, though, in the U.S.

Back
Top Bottom